dwr emails

Buckhorn: now that I’m out of your way, you’re next!!!
Thanks blank appreciate it. I actually took a swing at the Oak Creek’s this year but obviously 24 wasn’t enough. At this point I haven’t gotten a cc hit or an email.

I hope you have a great hunt!

so stoked and a little nervous.

SUCCESSFUL: Limited-entry ALW (Rifle) Bull Elk - Early

Hunt: San Juan Bull Elk
Weapon: Any Legal Weapon
Your season date(s): Sept 18 - Sept 26, 2021
That nervous feeling is called Bull Fever!
I would have it too with that tag. Congratulations

Got my email this afternoon, Wasatch archery elk, which I was expecting due to points. But the day started out stressful when I got a text from credit card company telling me they had denied a charge from Utah!! ??

h20fwl. Congrats to her. She drew my tag?. I put in for same hunt with same points. Another guy here with more points put in, so I knew he was drawing the bonus permit, leaving 1 left. Glad it wasn’t someone with 1 point. I drew Southwest Desert Muzzleloader Antelope with 12 points, so 21 points for elk now. Think I’ll just do Early Rifle next year. Good luck to you guys with a great tag! Post pics when she harvests.

h20fwl. Congrats to her. She drew my tag?. I put in for same hunt with same points. Another guy here with more points put in, so I knew he was drawing the bonus permit, leaving 1 left. Glad it wasn’t someone with 1 point. I drew Southwest Desert Muzzleloader Antelope with 12 points, so 21 points for elk now. Think I’ll just do Early Rifle next year. Good luck to you guys with a great tag! Post pics when she harvests.
Thanks. I sent in for it with the same points too. Good luck on the Antelope tag! That will be a fun hunt!

Me..... no deer, no elk, no moose
Wife... no deer, no elk, no bison
Oldest daughter.... no deer, no elk, no bison

Zip, nada, nuttin ????

23 years of applying and drew the Beaver mountain goat tag..........I am speechless.
Do you know it is Goat because Goat is the only OIL you applied for or did you receive an email? I got charged for OIL but I applied for five species and haven’t received an email yet so don’t know which I drew.

Do you know it is Goat because Goat is the only OIL you applied for or did you receive an email? I got charged for OIL but I applied for five species and haven’t received an email yet so don’t know which I drew.
We are in the same boat. Waiting on the email to see which of the 3 of us drew and for which of the 5 species. Its been pretty suspenseful.

One of us got the email the other did not? Nothing on site showing current results? Pine valley general 5 points was NOT enough? WTH?

Got my unsuccessful notices today. Thy could as least say something like "Thanks for your continued support of the Utah division of wildlife for the past 17 years, we look forward to your contribution again next year" :p
I feel you. 20 years of unsuccessful emails for me.

Was a great surprise to get an email earlier this week with a successful Manti Muzzy Elk tag. We also had two general deer tag successes- archery and a muzzy.

Yeah.....they were both on her card so she may not even payed much attention....she got her email....damn. Just can't believe pine valley general takes 5+ points now?

Yeah.....they were both on her card so she may not even payed much attention....she got her email....damn. Just can't believe pine valley general takes 5+ points now?
Did you apply for ALW, muzzleloader or bow?
Just curious because I had 5 points going in this year but opted to just take a bonus point instead of entering the draw. Pine Valley was going to be my first choice.

It serves me right that I draw on another drought year and can't turn it back! Big bull or not, I'm happy to just go.
I just want to go have a good time and if I don't shoot a monster that will be OK too.
You can turn your tag back. Nothing stopping you.
You will even get your 26 points back.

I'm sure the next guy in line would take it in a heart beat.

You can turn your tag back. Nothing stopping you.
You will even get your 26 points back.

I'm sure the next guy in line would take it in a heart beat.
Yep he will get his 26 back but won’t get an additional point and that could put him out of the race in the future.

This is amazing. To say I am excited is an understatement. With 11points non res

SUCCESSFUL: Desert Bighorn Sheep
Hunt: Zion
Weapon: Any Legal weapon
Your season date(s): Sep 18- Oct 15, 2021
Good for you!!! Congratulations & I hope you have an awesome hunt.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom