"E" General Deer help

P

Pulverizer

I took my 14 yr old son and his buddy antelope hunting in 106 last year. He gotta good goat and we had tons of fun. His older brother drew 106 this year and I put the two young pups in for the deer being as they used up their antelope points last year. Thought we could go after the antelope and maybe come across some deer for the little fellers to take. Any thoughts on where to look. I spent most of the time last year in 106 but have hunted antelope in 107,90 etc. and seemed to come across a few deer now and then but was never looking for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated as the two younglings think i'm a hunting god and I don't want to prove them wrong, hehe.

Thanks, Stevo

It looks like there is about a week overlap of the two seasons where we could hunt both species which will be nice. Once again any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

>****SORRY*** that was supposed to be
>a PM and I tried
>and don't know how to
>erase it!

I took it off for you. You can go back and "Edit" your post and make changes on it. I believe if it is within 300 minutes but you can't remove an entire post.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom