E-mailed Buck

pymulies

Just got this e-mail...no info on the buck just says in CO somewhere.

4b22711c11691dd7.jpg

4b22715b151233f0.jpg

4b22717b156a1474.jpg

4b2271c3164e1407.jpg

which part of Colorado did he come from? southern or northern? any ideas? I live in Northern and he looks familiar.

Incredible! A friend sent me some video footage of this buck...good footage, but it's on VHS-C tape and I can't get it on my computer to share. Town buck.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-09 AT 03:16PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-09 AT 03:16?PM (MST)

yes, he is a incredible buck!

let's keep this buck alive by not posting his location on the world wide web. he's already being harassed by everyone and their grandmother with a camera and video camera.

there is already one convicted poacher that has been down there pushing this deer for pictures.

let's just enjoy the photos from those that already know about him.

300NT Where is he at I know one of the govener tag holders, I bet he would shoot him.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

He's a city buck. I see him alot. He ran across the road in front of me one day and I almost hit him in my truck when he was in velvet. Missed him by about a foot.

Beautiful Big Boy! I hope he weathers the winter and all those chasing him for pics etc.I hope no idiot decides to try and harvest him illegally and he makes it another winter. I have really enjoyed seeing all the nice bucks in my neck of the woods that made it to midwinter, and look really in good shape going into the roughest stretch. I haven't seen anything closely resembling a buck like him, but my third year now of videotaping deer and putting together a fun deer video for all my relatives and friends has been as much fun as hunting. Kudos for posting and all the commentaries, I love this site!!

>Incredible! A friend sent me some
>video footage of this buck...good
>footage, but it's on VHS-C
>tape and I can't get
>it on my computer to
>share. Town buck.
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com

Sounds like you need a capture card, they are pretty cheap now.

2a0fcsk.gif

When I first saw the pics of this buck, I knew he had to have a name. I figured since he had droppers and kickers, I named him DropKick. If he was my buck, thats what I'd name him. But he ain't.

Yelum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom