Early Archery Unit 104/108

Coolio17

Long time lurker on the forum the past year. Long story short moved to Nevada from Alaska last year and still e-scouting/ learning/ reading as much as I can.

I have found plenty of info on Units 101-103 from a number sources on here. I think I have a good idea of what I would expect, but I have been searching for info on Units 104 and 108. I don't expect specifics, just curious about looking into these units.

I'm not concerned at all about trophy size, just looking for an opportunity. Hoping to find an alternate to the crowds and private lands in 101-103.

I don't have NV info to share yet, but I'd he happy to share what I can about Alaska.

104 and 108 have very few deer. We spent a lot of time in the country looking for deer last year as an alternative to hiking into the Rubies. We did find a few deer, but very few. Also, it appears that during hunting season these areas see a lot of hunters despite the low deer numbers.
Ultiametly, we hiked into the wilderness in 102 and had the place almost to ourselves and had a great hunting experience.

104 and 108 have very few deer. We spent a lot of time in the country looking for deer last year as an alternative to hiking into the Rubies. We did find a few deer, but very few. Also, it appears that during hunting season these areas see a lot of hunters despite the low deer numbers.
Ultiametly, we hiked into the wilderness in 102 and had the place almost to ourselves and had a great hunting experience.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Glad you had a great experience. I'm not expecting privacy. I would rather have a good experience with a chance to see some opportunity than battle too many other hunters.

Look into hole in the mountain in the east hum bolts .iwas there a few years ago and saw a group of seven buck.Three were in that 170" to 185" you can access from the east side out of spring valley.The road goes about 2/3 the way to the top. from the you have about a 1500 ft climb.Best to backpack in.most people won't do that.good luck

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom