Early Utah rifle buck

I was able to get off work early and took my 4yo boy and father in law up to look for a buck. The early snow had pushed a ton of deer into the area we hunt which was a big hit with the little guy. Last light my son started getting pretty cold and asked to go back to the truck. I told him I found a buck that we could try and shoot or we could go back to the truck. He looked at me and said let’s shoot it dad and then go to the truck! 400yds later and done deal. Not my biggest buck but having my son along for the experience was pretty special. Unfortunately he waited in the car while I took care of the deer so trying to take selfies with a deer at last light on a snowy hill this is the best I could get.

EA2F0362-048B-4A1E-BE18-F50E2EE03ADB.jpeg

Nice buck. I bagged a similar buck like that a few years ago. I can touch his G2's with the same hand. Yet he was 25" wide. I assumed he was really old, turned out it was just genes.

Sweet buck! This looks like a buck I saw almost everyday of the muzzleloader hunt! I have a ton of photos of him throughout the hunt. I’ll send you a DM and see if this is possibly the same buck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom