Eastern Colorado trespass fee?

Handloader

Thinking about 2021 already.... anyone have land or access to land that I could pay a trespass fee to get on? Really hoping to avoid going guided but know it is mostly private.

cowhitey

You're better off spending 3-4 days knocking on doors with a Platt map in the spring if this isn't a one off. I can almost guarantee you won't find a Trespass hunt out there but you can find free access on your own.

I was in your shoes a few years ago and did exactly as my advice. Now have about 50,000 acres I can hunt every year I draw a tag. Go burn a few tanks of gas. Learn to accept no as an answer.

The outfitters have the best ground but you can find smaller acreage that has good hunting. You just need to get a couple of them.

If you're not able to put in the time and effort, hire an outfitter. Probably cheaper in the long run if you only plan on hunting once.

Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Hunts & Tags Classifieds

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep, grouse, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote hunts.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Clear Creek Hunting

Offering mule deer and elk hunts on private ranches in Utah. Guaranteed licenses.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

Rough Country Outfitting

Providing world class hunting adventures for mule deer, moose, whitetail, black bear, wolf and coyote.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Top Bottom