You're better off spending 3-4 days knocking on doors with a Platt map in the spring if this isn't a one off. I can almost guarantee you won't find a Trespass hunt out there but you can find free access on your own.
I was in your shoes a few years ago and did exactly as my advice. Now have about 50,000 acres I can hunt every year I draw a tag. Go burn a few tanks of gas. Learn to accept no as an answer.
The outfitters have the best ground but you can find smaller acreage that has good hunting. You just need to get a couple of them.
If you're not able to put in the time and effort, hire an outfitter. Probably cheaper in the long run if you only plan on hunting once.
* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE