Ebay = Career ?

B

BruinBreath

Anybody out there make their living off Ebay ? I just started selling crap I had laying around. They nickel and dime you to death but it add's up in the end I guess.

Contact Wyomingben here at MM, he does ALOT of ebay commerce. He could probably give some sound advice on the subject.

Mike
at235.gif

>Anybody out there make their living
>off Ebay ? I just
>started selling crap I had
>laying around. They nickel and
>dime you to death but
>it add's up in the
>end I guess.

Buy low, sell high... or buy in the off season, sell in season. You can make alot of $$$ that way.

Case in point. My dad has an old snowplow truck that the joystick controls broke, replacement ones were in the $200 range. Watching EBay over the summer someone put up a lot of THREE plow controls, 1 joystick and 2 T-Handles. We bid, won it for $60 plus $20 shipping.

So we replace the controls, everything works great... summer turns to fall, fall to winter and I relist the remaining 2 controls on ebay... which then sell for $138 plus $25 s/h!

If someone had the bankroll, and storage you could make alot of money doing this. Another case in point. Yamaha Phazer snowmobiles... watch as they come up for sale from WI all the time, and sell extremely cheap like in the $700-900 range. Well here in utah put one in the paper and they go for around $1300-1500. If you could start buying them, store them there till you got enough to bring out all at once you could make a couple grand pretty easy.

Theres tons more of course but yea, alot of people make alot of money off ebay.

-DallanC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom