Ed and Dawg Go Fishin'

G

grayfox

One day Ed called the Dawg and said: "Why don't we get out of here and go fishin'? I don't know about you, but I'd sure like to catch an Alaskan Silver Salmon!" :D

The Dawg thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed and soon they were in the air. They had hired a good fishing guide and soon were out there fishing.

After three weeks of fishing every day, between the two of them they had only caught three sorry undersized little salmon.

Ed turned to Dawg and said: "This is ridiculous! You know these scrawny fish cost us $1,800.00 each?" x(

Dawg answered: "Are you kiddin' me? At that cost, I am sure glad we only caught three of 'em!" :7

"The scenery never changes unless you are the lead dog."

Again...

A good story but chuck full of plot holes.

While Ed might stand faithfully in a stream for 3 weeks in Alaska, he'd be standing alone unless those stinkin' salmon were jumping up into my waders.

After 3 days I'd be holed up in some dive bar in Alaska whispering sweet nothin' into some eskimo gals ear.

There is a fine line between fishing and standing there looking like an idiot. Guys like me fish... guys like Ed, well... ;-)

The other major flaw that will bring other hound guys on this site to tears of laughter... is the thought of any hound guy being able to afford a fishing trip to Alaska!!

You are talking about a guy who 3 days ago had his damn entire wheel fall off his truck driving down the road. Can you say traffic jam? And now you have me fishing in Alaska to the tune of $1800 a fish??

I love your stories, but keep 'em real!! The only time I saw $1800 bucks was right after I yelled "Stick 'em up everybody!!" and right before the blue dye pack exploded inside the cab of my old truck!!

Keep 'em coming, I've had sheep hunters try and insult me, I can sure take anything a cur guy can dish out!! ;-)

But that post sure got me in the mood for some high quality seafood. I wonder what time Skippers closes tonight?

-Dawg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom