Eelgrass remember Sept 2007

kilowatt

Steve...that was the year we met up at LaBarge for our separate Antelope hunts. It was my first try at Lope hunting.
We both tagged out on our 2nd day out due to SNOW that first morning. I was in one unit and your were in a different unit and got them almost the same time.

I went back through that area a few weeks ago looking to try that area for Deer and guess what I found. The exact location where I got my Lope Buck and got a picture at a different angle this time.

In the picture that shows them cattle grazing, I shot my Lope right over near the right edge of pic about 25-30 feet below that road as he was coming up out of that draw to the right.

Here is the picture of then and now.

20381stlope.jpg

23791stlopesite.jpg

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Yes I remember it well. Those roads got real slick when it warmed up and the snow melted. I traveled 5 miles along the road and put 25 miles on my odometer. I still owe you a hand full of quarters for the car wash at Marbleton? I was under my truck last week greasing the drive line and some of that dirt is still there.:)

Let's do it again.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom