El Salto?

sniper14

Has anyone ever been bass fishing there? If so how was it, what's the cost, and is it considered safe to do the way things are in Mexico right now. My dad and I are thinking of doing it, would like some input before we decide. Thanks for any info

There are bad things going on down there. I have a friend that must go in a few days to see old ill family and he will not take his wife or children because of the killings, robberies, etc. etc. So many things never get published in the news and are only known by the locals.

It is worse than we know... here are just a couple of incidents that my friend was told of by the locals. 1) Near P. V. a guy was vacationing with his wife and a gang came up stole the car with U. S. plates and took his wife. The wife and car was never seen again in over 6 months now. 2) A U.S. guy working down there was stopped and had his work truck stolen along with all the tools by some bandido's. The drug guys came buy when the guy was walking on the road back to town and asked him what was up? After he told them what happened the drug guys left and came back about an hour later with his truck. They asked him if this was his truck and to check if all his stuff was there? He checked and said yes, then they asked him to open the ice chest in the back of the truck. When he opened the ice chest, the three heads of the bandido's that stole the truck were in the chest. The drug guys told him that they protect the people from the local bandido's and they are not the problem.

There is no law and order as we know it in Old Mexico.

You are the "fish" and the "hunted".

I would consider finding a safer place to travel and fish :)
go to the independent website Google "killings in mexico" for more info on published incidents.

))))......>

Don't know about the story above,
but We fished, La Pinocha & it was rife,
with fish, but the had a bad smell to it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Mexico Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy Sonoran mule deer and coues deer on over 400,000 acres of private ground.

DIY Coues Deer Hunts

Hunt 20k acre private ranch in Sonora for coues bucks ranging in the 100" class. Email Michael at [email protected].

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

MADD Hunts

DIY coues buck hunts on 30 sq. miles of archery only, private lands. Nice accomodations, along with information and photos.

Back
Top Bottom