Elk,121,104,108 Scouting help needed...

ducksbucksandbulls

Used my 13 points and now need a little help.
Would like to ask anyone who has hunted the area or with vast knowledge of the area to help me get started looking for places I should scout for this once in a life time tag.

I just received my maps and need to further my research..
Thanks in advance.
I would like to get P m's if possible.

Thanks,
Howdy

hey ducksbucksandbulls, i drew this tag 2 years ago i drew archery, not sure what tag u have. it was a great hunt saw alot of bulls and ended up killing a 320 bull. post ur email up here and i will let ya know what i know.

hi,im tom in reno,i got elk tag to,in november,is cherry creek,a good spot?,i went down to part time,i think i can only go there once
,thanks for the help,.iknow they move around alot,what i was reading,.take care ,tom

Going over the hill to scout 121 this weekend on the way to another hunt in wyoming.
Thought i'd scout 2 days before scouting a bull hunt in wyo that opens the first.
any one been in the unit lately or know it well.
Need all the help i can get.
Can you recommend a few places to look.
thanks to all that sent pm's,
Howdy

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom