elk draw

I know bad winters don’t hit elk as bad as deer and antelope. But I think all states hit hard this year should hold off. And wait until the weather breaks and assess the damages before allocating tags.

Just wondering it the draw already have a elk hunt on the east side of the state. Looking to do a antelope hunt by Rawlings with my wife was hoping the draw would be out before we have to put in for the antelope.

Agree with above- typically a guy has about 2 weeks after elk draw results are posted before the antelope and deer applications are due. Historically they post results on, or even a few days before, the date listed.
1678114711098.png

Just wondering it the draw already have a elk hunt on the east side of the state. Looking to do a antelope hunt by Rawlings with my wife was hoping the draw would be out before we have to put in for the antelope.
Antelope within a 120 mile radius of Rawlins in 2023 and beyond for a few years is going to be tough. That area is experiencing pretty bad winter kill.

☝️
Was hoping to take my son to unit 92 this year for an antelope hunt. Don’t know how the elk in 100 are doing, but I can not believe antelope will fair well from a picture I saw.

☝️
Was hoping to take my son to unit 92 this year for an antelope hunt. Don’t know how the elk in 100 are doing, but I can not believe antelope will fair well from a picture I saw.
Sucks to, I saw a few really, really nice pronghorn in 92/100 elk this year.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom