Elk farm in american fork

M

Mtnmangrizzzly

I heard there is a elk farm in AF anyone know about this and where it is at? I would like to take the kids by to take a peek

I drove by it a couple of years ago. It was out by the school bus lot south west of the freeway. I cant remember exactly what street.

It's right out close to American Fork Boat Harbor. Take the exit where the Gregory and Land Rover car dealerships are (west). When you get to Land Rover, turn right. (turning left will take you over the overpass) Go west to the intersection and turn left again. It's right there. Clear as mud?

My neighbor has one (elk farm) out in eagle Mountain and usually has some big bulls on it. My son goes and feeds them carrot's through the fence.

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom