Elk Hits?

Duckdon83

Whats the norm here? Pronghorn next or elk? I did not draw a deer tag but still have my fingers crossed on Elk!! Good luck!

My guess is they will draw pronghorn next, if memory serves me right that's how they did it in the past. Good luck to you!

Dang it! No email from CPW yet. No credit card charge. I put in for unit 61 4th season with 9 points. Just logged in to CPW website and I now have 10 points.

Skunk tag again! Points have been updated to show one more point this year. Getting tired of this game. Was hoping to burn my points this year. Well maybe next year.

Same here! I thought for sure I would draw 61 with 9 resident points. Whatever. I will just go join the riots instead.

I got my second choice tag, a B list Cow. I’d of rather had my first choice but what the heck.

wow oilcan I remember years ago you were chasing 61. You still after 61 or are you looking at the NW corner now? Just curious, good luck with all those points in the future. Hope you kill a wafflestomper!

wow oilcan I remember years ago you were chasing 61. You still after 61 or are you looking at the NW corner now? Just curious, good luck with all those points in the future. Hope you kill a wafflestomper!
Bocephus it has always been my intention to hunt Archery 61 as I feel the NW corner is out of reach.
When I draw I want to devote 2-3 weeks to the tag but with other hunts it has always been hard to find the time. Now I have enough to draw the Muzzleloader tag I may do that.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom