Elk in the Big Hole Mtns.

OneMile

I don't want to sound like a beggar, but I won't be back in Idaho until just before general elk opens, so feet on the ground scouting will meager at best. My grandfather drew cow moose in unit 64 and we planned on an area nearby for elk. I lived in Rexburg for about 3 years so I'm am fairly familiar with that part of the state. As I am currently overseas I have only been able to scout an area through Google Earth, maps, blogs, etc., and what little I have personally seen of it in the past. If there is anyone that knows the Big Hole Mountains well, I would appreciate any intelligence you could part with. I have an area already planned out, but don't want to throw it out into the air for other's who may have a stake in this place already (new to this, not sure what the etiquette is).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom