Elk late 111-115

ReelGame

Hunt season dates for alw elk are Nov 21 to Dec 4. Would you stay in a motel in Ely or rough it in a wall tent? It looks like it gets frigid that time of year around there. Spouse might like the warm room more but is open to camping.

Great elk tag, most will hunt close. Away from Ely best ? Effort and help will be needed for Success. Good Luck. Bruce & SilverGrand

the fore amentioned weather forecast that can be "COLD-FRIGID" makes for added planning for this late elk hunt in 111-115 ??? But this can benefit experienced hunters, as elk will feed later in a.m. hours and bed in the sun instead of cover in early Nov. hunts. Good choice, this great unit group for mature bull elk. Good Luck ... Bruce & SilverGrand

20181116_155007.jpg

20191110_101439 (1).jpg

Well I have to say that I think the wild horse population has close to doubled in areas. But I’m loving the country out there and the animals I have encountered are just a bonus. But the Snakes suck like the two bits corner workers. Lots of snakes uggh

Got a pic of a good bull all white. Already rubbed when I get able to pull off camera I will get it up. Saw lots of bulls, and bucks this am. And a few more dang horses

Got a pic of a good bull all white. Already rubbed when I get able to pull off camera I will get it up. Saw lots of bulls, and bucks this am. And a few more dang horses
Nice Bull thanks for posting.
Is it normal for them to be rubbed already?
Do you have an estimate on what he scores?

I thought it was about a week early or so. But I’m usually in Utah at this time looking and not Nevada. So maybe it was just a the couple I saw. Was hoping for more growth on some

As said above get up high and glass. I had the tag in 2014, very cold. All my help dropped so I went guided. I heard stories about the snow and freezing temps. Saw several big bulls, 360 plus. Good luck have fun and have a great hunt.

Last edited:
I got extremely lucky and drew one of the 3 non resident archery tags last year. Unbelievable hunt! What I wouldn't give to have that tag again..
Congrats on the Tag. A nephew of mine drew a late rifle tag in 2013 and yes it can be cold! Looking forward to hearing how the hunt turns out

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom