ELK scouting services

I am self employed just making plans if my business does not allow me to spend the cash for a outfitter. I put in for FL muzzleloader just do not know what future holds.

FL is a big herd so you should have no problem finding some elk even if you can't afford an outfitter. Maybe call Taylor Albretch he might do a scouting package for you. Bigjohnt spends some time down there maybe he would give you a hand.

Elk scout: a greasy little ***** that goes out on the weekends, steals trail cams and profits under the table from lazy people who just want the hard work done for them. This resource exploiting dirtbag usually has too much time on their hands, who can find elk prior to hunting seasons, but sucks as a hunter and can’t find them after the hunt starts.

Elk guide: a licensed and trained person who is skilled and has increased knowledge on how to find elk before, during and after hunting seasons in specific areas and sells their time and resources to help people increase their chances in having a productive hunt and filling their tags. Often this individual will be a part or full time guide that spends most or all their time hunting for others and not themselves.

I want to use an outfitter. Hope for the best plan for the worst. Market is coming back, fastest bear market in history (down 20% now back 20%) Seeing businesses not going to re open here in AZ (subway, wifes hair salon, 2 restaurants) only been 10 days.... VERY SAD people tell us land lords will not work with them and they say trying to get federal $ is a joke all bulls%^&t.

Mossback, BTO, WLH and a few other smaller operations... will all be good options if you want to go the outfitter route

I want to use an outfitter. Hope for the best plan for the worst. Market is coming back, fastest bear market in history (down 20% now back 20%) Seeing businesses not going to re open here in AZ (subway, wifes hair salon, 2 restaurants) only been 10 days.... VERY SAD people tell us land lords will not work with them and they say trying to get federal $ is a joke all bulls%^&t.

Good luck in your profession whitetailrick hopefully you stay employed and can enjoy a great elk hunt in the fall.

I have a very different take on scouting services. I am not against them at all. Take founder for example. His scouting service is a side hustle. To me that is the american way. And if somebody wants to pay for that with money they earned at their job, well that is pretty american too.

I am only guessing here but I am willing to bet if you took the time Founder invested on the mountain plus the expenses of fuel and gear his scouting service is not paying him minimum wage. He has found a way to subsidize his hobby, again, a very american thing to do.

Now to agree with deer killer, I can't stand the guy trying to be a guide, selling scouting packages while on S.N.A.P. benefits, refusing to get a conventional paying job to fund his hobby. But that is more of a society issue than a fish and game issue

If you put in for the Fish Lake Muzzle loader Big bull tag with 19 points. You will be hunting this year. The snow is a little deep to start scouting now tho. ?? It’s a beautiful area you will enjoy hunting up there.

I have a very different take on scouting services. I am not against them at all. Take founder for example. His scouting service is a side hustle. To me that is the american way. And if somebody wants to pay for that with money they earned at their job, well that is pretty american too.

I am only guessing here but I am willing to bet if you took the time Founder invested on the mountain plus the expenses of fuel and gear his scouting service is not paying him minimum wage. He has found a way to subsidize his hobby, again, a very american thing to do.

Now to agree with deer killer, I can't stand the guy trying to be a guide, selling scouting packages while on S.N.A.P. benefits, refusing to get a conventional paying job to fund his hobby. But that is more of a society issue than a fish and game issue

Wait there is a YouTube star that does take advantage of govt. programs and promotes a scouting service. That’s funny crap. And here’s what is the difference between his and founders. If you buy founders your probably pretty serious and you don’t want all the rest of the internet hunting with you and neither does founder. He charges a higher premium for his as well because it’s more boots on the ground approach. Other company probably sends some kid out offers em a free subscription and hats and needs multiple people to subscribe to make money and pimp out Utah’s bucks and bulls.

What's wrong with a 330 bull? A lot of the guides I talked with at the Utah expo say that a 350 bull is becoming hard to find. Even in some of the top units. I put in an early rifle FL tag with 16 points as a resident. I'll be happy with a 330 - 340 bull.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom