Elk Shoulder Mount Prices

Vitalwave

I shot a bull with my bow last weekend that I am considering a shoulder mount on. Last time I had one mounted was 2008. What is the going rate for an elk shoulder mount?

I live in West Haven Utah and am also looking for recommendations.

Thanks!

Yes prices have gone up a lot in the last 2 years on supplies. I am calling B's on alot of it. I think it's just an excuse to make more money on their end. The suppliers said no inventory. Then Wala, they have product and announced a hefty price increase. I kept my prices the same as last year. $1600 with pinned antlers. Anyone need work give me a call. Under 1 year turnaround.
Tall Timbers Taxidermy

Yes prices have gone up a lot in the last 2 years on supplies. I am calling B's on alot of it. I think it's just an excuse to make more money on their end. The suppliers said no inventory. Then Wala, they have product and announced a hefty price increase. I kept my prices the same as last year. $1600 with pinned antlers. Anyone need work give me a call. Under 1 year turnaround.
Tall Timbers Taxidermy
Can't go wrong with Ross, especially like the tanning done in house...less risk and a way better product in my opinion.

$1500 plus here in NM. Damn supplies, tanning and shipping are crazy expensive these days. Hell I stopped at McDonald's yesterday and ordered 10 piece nuggets and large fries. No drink and it was $12 bucks.

If Uttaxi1 does in-house tanning... consider him heavily. My cousin's 2021 Book Cliffs buck cape has been at the tannery since like December last year. Besides the long wait, there's fear of a lost trophy when its gone that long...

Also, can we see your bull.? Or is it posted elsewhere.?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom