Elk Stolen in Billings

CFMuley

7F432D48-4B26-40F7-B0AA-19369CE7107A.jpeg

Post a no questions asked reward, chances are, one of the scumbags will turn on / steal back from each other without missing a beat. Hard to hide a set of antlers like that. And if they didn’t want to show them off, why did they steal them. Hoping you get them back.

If not, re-post your picture every few months, might turn up years later.

Lesson learned. These influencers need to brush up on their own masterclass skills for more youtube videos for likes and fame. Never leave antlers in the truck for more than a few minutes!
He made a dumb mistake, but I certainly don’t think it takes away from him as a hunter. Adam and his wife, Tana, consistently get it done on some great animals, and I feel like they’d be doing the same even without any social media presence.

He made a dumb mistake, but I certainly don’t think it takes away from him as a hunter. Adam and his wife, Tana, consistently get it done on some great animals, and I feel like they’d be doing the same even without any social media presence.
I think he meant the thieves are the "Influencers".....

Sounds like they left a pack with gear and all sorts of stuff in it… now I have only driven through Billings, but I’d be damned to leave a bubblegum wrapper in my truck bed in that town…

Butte used to be the roughest town in Montana. It hasn’t got any better, but the last 5 years Billings has been saying “ hold my meth and watch this!”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom