Elk unit 100 pics?

muleyczy

I drew an elk tag in unit 100, which should be a blast, and with the seasons getting closer Im really getting excited. Anyone have any pictures of some bulls taken in 100 that they would want to post?

Thanks

congratulations on the tag, must be nice to draw a tag like that. What part of the unit are ya looking at hunting? I have two friends that drew that tag last year and they killed a couple of 330 class bulls on the west side of 191 from 14 mile marker up to marker 24. pretty neat to look out through that sage brush and see those big ol'antlers sticking out of them. Good luck to you on the hunt.

Dont have any pics but go to wyomingoutdoorradio.com and look at the pics people send in. You can go back in the archives and find alot of 100 bulls

Thanks for all the replys.....Was going to go archery first then rifle if I need to. Not sure where Im going to start probablly up north.

Thanks

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom