Elk unit 25

sniper14

I'm just wondering if this unit is doable without hunting private. Not looking at harvesting a monster, any branch antlered bull would do.

I don’t see why not. There’s quite a bit of public land with a very respectable harvest rate in 2020.

Possible but there are times where the elk get balled up on the private and you are waiting for them to leave. When leave you have to hurry and catch them as they cross public because they typically won’t stay long on the public without getting pushed back into some private. I agree that some general units are better.

The only real advantage to 25/27 is if you are able to hunt the season is really long. As a local it is hard to beat just because you have such a long window to catch the elk on the public.

Hunted it 2 times 4 of us killed 1 in 25 killed one in 27 up high. were looking to go back to general areas weve hunted.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom