Elk unit 32

MNHunter

Hey All,

I drew unit 32 with a friend that has never gotten an elk and I really want to make sure he gets one. I’m out there now scouting but would love any pointers or info if anyone just wants to chat.
Thanks

MNHunter, Did you fill this tag yet? Ill be in this unit hunting goats/chickens. PM me your # if you have not so I can let you know if I see anything. We always see bulls down in the sage hunting chickens

Hunted in early Sept which was a bust. Headed back out for rifle opener and saw elk every day but not the numbers I expected from this easy hunt. Had opportunities but my main goal was my friend who has never gotten an elk. He went back out mid Oct and saw many more elk and was able to call in a nice bull, wish I had been able to get back out with him. Appreciate the replies to this thread as well as the people who PMed me. Couple of buddies have max points and are planning to go out next year (or as soon as they draw). I'll go with them since I now know the area pretty well.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom