ELK

Hoping my son draws. He has one less than max and would have drawn last year but we did early season deer hunt and just elk points last year.
hope he draws as we have planned all our applications in other states around his elk tag!!! Planning a 3 week hunt split between archery/rifle

hoping on a tag for my one son with max points the twins are one under max and even in as special don't plan on anything but a refund for them!!! Best of luck to you all tomorrow in getting your tag.

Received e-mail that they will post at 10AM.

New twist since applying. You must log in and create user name and password for yourself before you can check your results.

Just did this for myself, wife and 3 sons so I'm ready tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Man you NR sure have it good here in Wyoming. We residents have to wait another month.
I should just move to Wyoming and then I wouldn't have to draw G deer or general elk tags.

Wyoming should have the same application period for residents and nonresidents. I like the early application when we would get early results but I understand it doesn't make much sense to have the nonresident draw before the tag quota's are determined.

I should just move to Wyoming and then I wouldn't have to draw G deer or general elk tags.

Wyoming should have the same application period for residents and nonresidents. I like the early application when we would get early results but I understand it doesn't make much sense to have the nonresident draw before the tag quota's are determined.
The February elk draw results sure were nice.

I remember back when NR and antelope were applied for in mid March and we had to wait until June for results. I think that helped a little to increase draw odds.

A 4+ month wait is excessive when everything is done electronically. I agree with pushing the draw back until quotas are set, but they should also push back the application date accordingly after the quarters are set as well.
Oh well as a N-R I don’t have much say in their process other to play the game or sit on the sidelines and watch.
Good luck everyone.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom