Elkassassin, stop the secrecy

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
I've been on this site for over 7 years now. I always anticipate you drawing your elk tag but it hasn't happened yet. So tell us, what unit are you putting in for, San Juan? How many points do you have? If you draw you better document the whole hunt for all of us. Every year the draw comes out I have my fingers crossed that you draw.

I have said many times, Elkassassin is not a hunter he is a full-time monstermuleys forum poster. How could he possibly have time for anything else? ?

He should have drawn a Utah elk tag 10 years ago.

Well Guys!

You've Heard Me Say Many a Times over the Years!

I Don't Mind waiting My Turn!

But I Hope I Get a Turn!

The Units are Way Down From what they Once Were!

So I'm Not Excited at all!

I've Always Enjoyed the Time Spent With Others on Their Hunts Rather We Scored or Not!

DC Is Right!

The Only Guy that Really Got Agitated With Me was NVB When I Had A Picture of His Ram Before He got it Packed Out!

And I Posted His Pic,He Wasn't Too Happy about that!

So Maybe Next Time I'll Ask Before I Post!:D

I'm a Thinking I Mighta Shouldn't Have Spoke the Truth about the Utah Game Management!

I Don't Think That Has Helped My Odds!

But I'm not gonna Quit Speaking the Truth!

Sometimes it Hurts!

The Elk Points I Have Don't Mean Much to me anymore!

I Got a Feeling that Something Bad is Gonna Happen if I Ever Draw!

I Just Might Go on a Shooting Spree!:D

But More Likely I'll Chew My Tag!

If I Could Pass these Elk Points down To My Son I'd Do it in a Heartbeat!

Last Year a 340" Bull on the SJ was Paraded around & they Were Calling them 370" Bulls!

SAD!!!

No Secrecy on Where Schoolhousegriz!

Best of Luck to ALL on the Draws,Even You DeepColor!

My thoughts are some people don't deserve a tag when they constantly belittle others accomplishments. Most bulls peak no higher than 340".

I Didn't belittle any of Your Animals!

And if You Wanna Shoot a Dink on a couple of Decades worth of Points Get After it!

My thoughts are some people don't deserve a tag when they constantly belittle others accomplishments. Most bulls peak no higher than 340".

schoolhouse,
I'm pretty certain that I actually have one more Pisscutter point than Bess, and I think we put in for the same great elk mountan!
Surprise, surprise; both of us are still "waiting our turn".

The sad part of that is that the general elk quality of ALL units has declined while we have been playing the game.

Good lesson: Don't expect that waiting 25 years for a tag will mean you get to put a giant in the back of your pick-up! ?

Good lesson: Don't expect that waiting 25 years for a tag will mean you get to put a giant in the back of your pick-up! ?

True That littlebig!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom