Elko August 10th

G

Gotlost

I'll be in Elko for the week and not that Elko is boring but wasting my time gambing for a week every night is not my idea of fun.

If you've been thinking about a DIY hunt in Wyo. or just like to BS about hunting send me a PM and we'll see if we cann't get together for coffee or a beer.

Don't forget to stop in at the STAR HOTEL just down the block from the Stockman's Hotel......great food and nice people who own the place too.

Brian

Bring your glass and take a ride up lamoile canyon pretty country. And deffintley go to the star. Try the steak sandwich.

+1 on the glass, there's at least 2 hunters in the crew so lamoile canyon is now on the list. We try to eat at the Star at least once during the week.

Gotlost also check out the sugershack's over there im pretty sure they will be interested in talking about huntin with you.LOL

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom