elko-how much did you get??

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
How much snow did you get??? I got a total of about 14-16 inches here in NE Kali, Fri-Sun. Rained a couple of inches Thurs night and Fri before it turned to snow. All plowed out, decks shovelled and I'm tired.

Not sure about Elko, but we only got 2" max here in Winnemucca. That storm sure was hyped a lot on the news.

Vegas was suppose to get 1/2 inch of rain, but only .07 showed up. What a crock, I cancelled my mini trip to go and hunt Javelina in Arizona because the dry stream bed I cross grows hugely when it rains.

plowed about 8" here in spring creek on saturday and about another 8" yesterday with more snow coming today I hear.Ill bet the rubies got slammed pretty good.

man sparks got about 2 inhes of rain and 5 inches of snow by saturday night i thought elko would be buried, they are talking about 8 feet in some places in sierras. i bet the rubies got tons as well.

I got 14" in my front yard by Sunday morning out in Silver Knolls
Big
29.gif
Fly

Thanks guys, satisfied my curiosity. Snow here again tonight.

Kilo, my slow a$$ puter wouldn't open that site but if I get it open, I'll save it. Thanks

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom