Email/Turn in Your Turkey Tag.....

More Thanksgiving Dinners Strutin Around here yesterday!

So?

Guess I Don't get it?

We Gonna start out with Shuttin the Turkey Hunts Down?

This Must be the Year I Might Draw a Big Game Tag & They'll Shut them F'N Hunts down as Well!

I Think this is Due to Rules & Regs certain Counties have in Place for the Carona Virus Pandemic?

And yet, a state government has authority over a county government. As long as a public road (as in a federally or state maintained) goes through any kind of federal land, you can still hunt. If this a state directive, not much you can do.

Only way to keep "non-residents" out is to blockade the entrance into a county. But then, they still have to clear it with the state government if is federally or state maintained. A sheriff's dept gets their cross deputized status from the state and can only operate on their authority.

This virus thing is getting to be real stupid...

And yet, a state government has authority over a county government. As long as a public road (as in a federally or state maintained) goes through any kind of federal land, you can still hunt. If this a state directive, not much you can do.

Only way to keep "non-residents" out is to blockade the entrance into a county. But then, they still have to clear it with the state government if is federally or state maintained. A sheriff's dept gets their cross deputized status from the state and can only operate on their authority.

This virus thing is getting to be real stupid...

It's turned loose all the Nancy's. The couple of bitter old women who now have a phone number to call and screech to.

Are we gonna believe come forest fire time they will shut down outsiders entering the land?

It's become "if I'm miserable everyone else better be too".

Welcome to the Peoples Republic of America I guess.

Real question is will it ever be opened up again? Short a vaccine, what changes in Sept.?

If you are unable to use your spring limited-entry turkey permit because of health concerns related to COVID-19 — or because of pandemic-related restrictions imposed by state or local governments — you can surrender the permit and we will refund your permit fee, reinstate any bonus points you had and give you a bonus point for this year. If you decide to surrender your permit for these reasons, you must do so no later than April 10.

Plus I have an Email from Airbnb telling me I qualify for 100% refund because of C-19

Washington County will be the next in our state to go Shelter in Place/Stay Home.

Robb

Just talked to the southern area DWR and hunting season isn't closed down. As stated above you can turn the tag in. From out of state, but I'll still go. I still haven't received my email notice.

I dropped mine off yesterday morning as per the email and I was surprised to see a drop box for bear tags too.

Robb

If you are unable to use your spring limited-entry turkey permit because of health concerns related to COVID-19 — or because of pandemic-related restrictions imposed by state or local governments — you can surrender the permit and we will refund your permit fee, reinstate any bonus points you had and give you a bonus point for this year. If you decide to surrender your permit for these reasons, you must do so no later than April 10.

key word CAN

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom