Emails are being sent

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-14 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]Dad and I got Barbary.

My Dad and I BOTH drew Latir Bighorn Ewe hunt! I'm so stoked about this!

Travis

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-14 AT 04:14PM (MST)[p]Just received one email so far my son drew deer!! Hoping for more emails to come in.

>YESsssssssss!!!!!!!
>
>Just drew archery elk in the
>Gila!!!!!
>
>Backdoor was correct.
>
>"You sure you know how to
>skin grizz,
>pilgrim?"

What unit after all?

any of yall NR?? Just hoping they are waiting to send emails to the residents first LOl? Not looking good again, Im about sick of this NR application, defitinly had a good run as a resident for the first part of my life.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-14
>AT 03:41?PM (MST)

>
>16B NR rifle elk! Can't
>wait!
>
>copple2

What hunt code is that?

Got bull elk and deer! one happy camper here!!! Good luck to every with the draw!

>>So far my son is racking
>>up some tags. Elk,
>>antelope, deer.... Lucky sucker.
>>
>
>Add oryx to that

Holy cow! Any for you or the Mrs?

Now that is just cruel. Just got an E-mail from NMGF, saying results posted tomorrow right while everyone is getting their e-mails for successful. LOL

Yea, I had a brief second of euphoria until I saw it said results posted tomorrow. I am beginning to think no elk tag for me this year.

No love from NMDGF yet... still waiting on e-mail. :( If no e-mails still hoping for a VC elk tag as they don't send out e-mails.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-14 AT 04:39PM (MST)[p]Elkman80
Yea we got one of those.....should of said," please try again next year".

antelope, deer and Rhodes oryx so far (so I guess 'backdoor' proved correct again)

Last year I got an email in the afternoon, and the other didn't show up till very late in the evening, so don't give up hope yet :)

Best of Luck!

16A Archery Elk!!!

Heading back to the Gila!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

So I talked with G&F and looks all of the e-mails went out alphabetically!! So odds are if you have not received one yet you likely did not draw (including me) SOB!

Thought I would save you guys some time hitting the refresh buttong on the phones and comuter all night!

>So I talked with G&F and
>looks all of the e-mails
>went out alphabetically!! So odds
>are if you have not
>received one yet you likely
>did not draw (including me)
>SOB!
>
>Thought I would save you guys
>some time hitting the refresh
>buttong on the phones and
>comuter all night!

Maybe there is still hope as my email starts with a Z!

>>So I talked with G&F and
>>looks all of the e-mails
>>went out alphabetically!! So odds
>>are if you have not
>>received one yet you likely
>>did not draw (including me)
>>SOB!
>>
>>Thought I would save you guys
>>some time hitting the refresh
>>buttong on the phones and
>>comuter all night!
>
>
>Maybe there is still hope as
>my email starts with a
>Z!

Zero - LOL... Who knows but it looks like the fire is dwindling down!

Wife and I are NR and drew unit 15 elk oct 11-15 1st muzzeloader hunt and also a barbery sheep along with a unit 12 deer tag... My kids drew unit 15 youth...1manshow

Well no emails for this VIEJO ... really sucks guess I will talk to the Elk from my rocking chair on the porch this year...I didn't draw anything!!! Kids got a few 3d choices nothing great but its a tag for them so I'm somewhat happy. Congrats to all that drew just not my year.
Jack

>Anyone get valle caldera yet?

From what i heard they don't send out emails. They should be posted tomorrow and the lucky ducks that are successful will get a letter in the mail with the authorization info. If this is wrong please somebody set us straight... I'm still holding on with one hand.. LOL

>>Anyone get valle caldera yet?
>
>
>From what i heard they don't
>send out emails. They should
>be posted tomorrow and the
>lucky ducks that are successful
>will get a letter in
>the mail with the authorization
>info. If this is wrong
>please somebody set us straight...
>I'm still holding on with
>one hand.. LOL

I see so it will be on the valle caldera web site tomorrow? Fingers crossed
Thank you

>>>Anyone get valle caldera yet?
>>
>>
>>From what i heard they don't
>>send out emails. They should
>>be posted tomorrow and the
>>lucky ducks that are successful
>>will get a letter in
>>the mail with the authorization
>>info. If this is wrong
>>please somebody set us straight...
>>I'm still holding on with
>>one hand.. LOL
>
>I see so it will be
>on the valle caldera web
>site tomorrow? Fingers crossed
>Thank you

Shouldbe on the NMDGF web site

Barbary for the wife and me. Backdoor was accurate. Now I have to wait until the leftover deer licenses are up for grabs!

Ok first I want to give my condolences to those who did not draw :(... sorry man...

I drew out for Unit 23 MD bow, Unit 15 elk bow 2nd hunt & Oryx off range December hunt, stuck out on antelope. My wife drew out for rifle deer, unit 24, my oldest daughter drew out for unit 23 deer rifle youth hunt.

anyone know where I can find a cheap freezer lol!!!

Congrats to all who drew out, good luck!!!

pinemesa

Looks like its elk and oryx for me. Elk for the wife and daughter and antelope for them as well. Lucky girls! Good luck to everyone this year!

Ryan

My daughter pulled the Unit 20 Desert Sheep tag. I drew archery antelope, archery elk in the Gila, archery deer and archery Javelina. Holy cow! I'm in shock! Good luck to everyone on your hunts this year!

>My daughter pulled the Unit 20
>Desert Sheep tag. I drew
>archery antelope, archery elk in
>the Gila, archery deer and
>archery Javelina. Holy cow!
>I'm in shock! Good
>luck to everyone on your
>hunts this year!

Wow!!

We want a play by play on that desert sheep hunt.

My oldest boy drew deer and javelina rifle, wife drew deer rifle and I chasing antelope, elk, deer, javelina and barbary. Pretty happy drew 8 tags out of 17 applications.

>>LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-14
>>AT 03:41?PM (MST)

>>
>>16B NR rifle elk! Can't
>>wait!
>>
>>copple2
>
>
>What hunt code is that?

Elk-1-245

>My daughter pulled the Unit 20
>Desert Sheep tag. I drew
>archery antelope, archery elk in
>the Gila, archery deer and
>archery Javelina. Holy cow!
>I'm in shock! Good
>luck to everyone on your
>hunts this year!

What no sheep for you, Ibex or Oryx. You should call them up...!

16B ES Archery, Sept 25th-29th: Myself

16B MB Rifle, Oct 11th-15th
29, 30 Barbary: Both my son

Sneekey

Congrats to all that drew and sorry for that did not...the family did pretty well this year:

daughter- youth antelope on the Chavez Mtn Corp Ranch
boy- 34 youth cow, and 21 youth deer
woman- OIL Oryx Rhodes and MB Antelope on the Kennedy Ranch #2, by the way, this was her first year applying for Oryx and Speedies
myself- 34 archery deer and off-range Oryx in March...first Oryx tag i have drawn, superexcited, but know nothing of where they are off the range...saw some near Engle but that was 20 years ago on a volunteer project with the BLM when i was at NMSU...will be heading out at least once per month to scout, thinking of concentrating on the west and north sides...

My results look like a blood bath. I think I've been punked. If anybody has seen my REAL draw results with some green on it, please let me know.

Unit 33 primitive muzzy!!! Gonna be an extra special hunt. I'm going to use a T/C Hawken that my wife's father built from a kit years ago. He died several years ago, so the rifle has been sitting in a closet at the mother in law's house. She brought it to me a couple of years ago, and said that there was something stuck in the barrel. So, after working up a bit of courage, I proceeded to trickle some powder through the flash hole, put on a cap, turned my head, and squeezed the trigger. Low and behold, out came a cleaning brush! Rifle shoots great!!

Well its official BIG RED SWATH.... unbelievable hasn't happened to me in a long time... and 2nd and 3d choices were for a COW !! LOL
Good Luck to all you LUCKY Guys.

Our group did well this year. My wife, my dad, and I all drew the 3rd rifle in 2B.

Was hoping for elk but I am still grinning with what we got.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-14 AT 05:04PM (MST)[p]>23 1st R MD so far,come
>on elk...
No bull in the Gila for me again...but I'll use one of my LO cow tags instead. My bull tags are too valuable to keep now....sold em already.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-14 AT 06:19PM (MST)[p]Drew three 16D elk tags on this side so PUMPED UP!!! Two years ago drew Valle Vidal elk now a 16D elk with my dad and good friend again!!!! Can't wait to start doing some scouting this summer and see what all those bulls down south are like. Congrats to everyone the drew tags!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom