Email's are hitting for Utah results

LAST EDITED ON May-13-19 AT 07:58PM (MST)[p]3 of the six emails out. They were all the unsuccessful and points only earned.

The other three are successful on general deer according to credit card hits.

I have gotten 3 out of five emails so far. I didn't read close enough the first time and thought my four kids drew general rifle deer, but instead it is the general muzzy deer tags. One of my kids also drew the muzzy Pronghorn hunt which are the same dates. It's going to be a busy 8 days for us.

Looks like we had quite a bit of luck on our side, drew a pair of LE deer tags with 2 points! Should be an exciting hunt!

The big un-successful for me, up to 19 points now. Congrats to all the lucky ones reading successful on your emails and good luck with your hunts.

I'm still waiting for the Colorado draw for a 3rd season deer tag and the moose draw in Maine. So there is still a chance for me.

Jody

I got mine and my older sons emails.....both unsuccessful. But I haven't yet got an email for my youngest boy. I expected he'd draw the tag, but I haven't seen any CC charge either, so.....????? He'll be bummed not to draw.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I spoke too soon. I just saw a $40.00 charge on my CC. That's got to be a tag for him.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

LAST EDITED ON May-14-19 AT 09:06AM (MST)[p]unsuccessful for NR General Season Deer

-Cass

Well I'll be. My buddy and I drew the two NR rifle antelope tags for Mt Dutton/Pauns. Don't know a ton about the unit, but its a goat tag, so how hard can it be, right? :)

First buck/bull tag in Utah after a dozen plus years, though I've pulled a few doe/cow tags from time to time. Can't wait for Sept!

-Luke

Over the last 14 years of applying for my brother and I in these two states for all species as NR:

New Mexico

5 really good elk tags
1 really good mule deer tag
6 good antelope tags
4 Oryx tags (two BHO)
No points

Utah

1 really good elk tag
1 really good mule deer tag
Lots of points that will eventually get us tags

NR Gen season Buck ..
Successful.
Points on everything else.
Thought I might get LE Bull tag..oh well.
Smacked

20 years of putting in for Utah as a NR. Zero tags so far and another ?Un? for deer and elk again this year.

I plan to cash in my general deer points for a tag when I retire in a few years

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Got my 3 emails but haven't received my daughter's yet!

37205hornkiller.jpg

I didn't receive an email yet either. No cc charges or points have not changed. I verified on cc statement that I applied. I called Fish & Game yesterday. All they would say was wait until May 30th. Sure don't understand why they can't send notices all at once.

FWIW, The draws and almost everything associated with them, ie: notices, answering questions on the phone, applications, collecting and transferring fees, verifying credit cards, drawing the numbers, verifying eligibility, emails, phone surveys, harvest data, printing tags, odds data, etc., is done by the Fallon Nevada company, Systems Consultants! Maybe it's time to change a vendor?

Last year I never received an email. Neither did one of my brothers.
We checked junk mail as well. Sorry to hear someone dropped the ball for you. It's aggravating for sure.

Last year the same thing happened to me. I got the cc hit and the email never came. I finally call the DNR and ask them if they had a problem. They said no. I asked them to resend mine then. I finally got them after that. Most be a problem with the system. Although they never admitted that to me. I would call.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom