Emails

Waiting for a e-mail
Rolling the dice.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>It was be interesting to see
>how many peoples email says
>they drawn and their cards
>haven't hit yet

I hope that's the case, I'm losing hope.

I changed my card last week too. I called the card company and they said they did try to hit for the price of a nonresident general deer Monday. I called the application service and asked why they didn't charge the card I changed it to. They said they will do rejected ones with the new numbers after they are done with the draw. I would think they will resolve rejected charges before releasing emails as it might cause some tags to be issued to next in line.

Yes I figured that maybe the delay..
Thanks for giving me some hope..
Hunt apps said stay tight..wait for the 27th..
Bone

>Did you personally see it? I
>think credit card hits and
>confirmation emails are the most
>lied about topics in Utah.
>

I haven't got one but I seen my co workers email.
His wife's didn't come yet either

Successful for me and my brother, Late season Limited/General area Muzz deer, Wasatch East..

Rink

Mikey 88,, My card was pending the charge since last Friday,, the charges "posted" today, and my email came through around 3 p.m. today.. What's up with you? Did you put in for the "new" hunt too??

Rink

A lady at DOW told it could go all the way in to next week for e-mail to show up in your inbox so there is still a ton of hope.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Finally, after more years than I care to remember ... a general season San Juan Abajo Mtn any weapon tag. Oct 22-30. Good Luck to the rest of you!

Im doing back flips!!!!My CC got hit Friday and got my email today at 4:55. Successful La sal, Doloris triangle buck deer any weapon November 19-27. Is this unit everything i have heard it is?

My email came this afternoon and my wife's came right after.
Mine was:
LE deer Suc
Un
Un
Her's was:
Un
General deer Suc
Un

We'll have some hunting in Utah but my adult kids are struggling to procure tags.
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom