Emails

my guess is by the end of next week. Last year I was charged on the 12 and email on the 18.

Patience. It will come. They aren't even done hitting cards yet!

>When's emails come out?? Will they
>be a few days after
>the card hitting is over??
>

Nope they are still hitting cards my dedicated just came through about an hour ago

Still running cards as of today. Just got hit for me and my son's GS muzzy deer, and one of us (hopefully and probably my 17 year old son)pulled a Manti LE elk tag all charged at 10:00 this morning. Probably see email's latter next week is my guess.

>Still running cards as of today.
>Just got hit for me
>and my son's GS muzzy
>deer, and one of us
>(hopefully and probably my 17
>year old son)pulled a Manti
>LE elk tag all charged
>at 10:00 this morning. Probably
>see email's latter next week
>is my guess.

did they all hit at once? or spread out?

Mine were spread out also. One General season tag today. And another general season the other day along with an antelope tag. Now me or the wife is the question

>>Still running cards as of today.
>>Just got hit for me
>>and my son's GS muzzy
>>deer, and one of us
>>(hopefully and probably my 17
>>year old son)pulled a Manti
>>LE elk tag all charged
>>at 10:00 this morning. Probably
>>see email's latter next week
>>is my guess.
>
>
>did they all hit at once?
>or spread out?

Both charges were within a half hour.

>>>Still running cards as of today.
>>>Just got hit for me
>>>and my son's GS muzzy
>>>deer, and one of us
>>>(hopefully and probably my 17
>>>year old son)pulled a Manti
>>>LE elk tag all charged
>>>at 10:00 this morning. Probably
>>>see email's latter next week
>>>is my guess.
>>
>>
>>did they all hit at once?
>>or spread out?
>
>
>Both charges were within a half
>hour.

Hey bigbull!

Good to Hear from You!

There Ain't No Snakes on the Manti!:D

RAZZIN Ya!

I'm Perty sure there is some!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

LAST EDITED ON May-19-17 AT 10:17PM (MST)[p]Hey Bess!! You get that piss cutter tag you been so patiently waiting for this go around??

Been slacking off from here the last while, but good to be back buddy.. I'm sure we can run into some snakes on that hill too! Probably not a single many as down on the damn rock pile though!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom