eMower

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
After 10 years of use it was time to sell my Craftsman gas mower and go with an eMower.

Robb
IMG_4563.jpg

$100 off @ Lowes 25 inch cutting area, dual batteries w/charger, mulcher and catch bag
IMG_4561.jpg

Last edited:
Set-up like your dual propane tanks on your trlr, when 1 gets used up then it auto switches to the other battery

I mowed front and back on less than 1 battery, I still had 2 green bars out of 4 showing
IMG_4559.jpg

I was very impressed with the Dual cutting Blades and it's a pinch wider than each tire side so it cuts the full 25 inch path.

Sold the ole Craftsman before I was thru cutting the front yard ($40)

Quite a few stopped and asked me about the new Green mower and it was fun sharing my 1st mow job! haha

Robb
IMG_4557.jpg

I was very impressed with the Dual cutting Blades and it's a pinch wider than each tire side so it cuts the full 25 inch path.

Sold the ole Craftsman before I was thru cutting the front yard ($40)

Quite a few stopped and asked me about the new Green mower and it was fun sharing my 1st mow job! haha

RobbView attachment 5464
Keep blades sharp. It will give you more battery life.

I saw another one, I believe it was a Stihl and has a docking station, it supposedly mows by its self.

I only get on the internet once a day in the early AM and it's comical to see how a thread has a new life style in 24 hours!

I am always tuning my bow!

Robb
008.JPG

I use the year before Kings Calendars and Babe Calendars to Wall Paper my Garage walls and Ceiling…..

Poor Man's decorating.
IMG_4573.jpg

No Pinco, I'm just trying to get out of the 2000/2010 Decades and into the 2020 Decade

Be safe and stay Healthy,

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom