Energy drink phase

Long Time Member
Wish I'd of got in on the ground floor starting back with Red Bull. Seems like every swinging plick has their own brand of caffeinated, bull semen infused, carbonated pick me up. They push the better part of a five spotter a can and the flattys pick em up like their going out of style.

A few years ago I was dying on third in a class after a grave shift and gave one a shot. Thought my heart was gonna explode then felt like crap. I don't see why so many are enamored by drinking them but each his own.

Between that, overpriced Starbucks, and bottled water the old timers from the depression would have a stroke seeing what sells for what in 2019.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Between that, overpriced Starbucks, and bottled
>water the old timers from
>the depression would have a
>stroke seeing what sells for
>what in 2019.

Drinking bull semen, burnt coffee and bottled tap water is becoming a rich mans game.

I just had a talk with a grandson. He wanted a candy bar damn thing was $2.11.I told him I remembered working on my grandparents farm as a kid. We worked all day and on sunday grandma would take us to town. She would give me 2 bucks for working. My grandson said wow work all day and you couldnt buy a candybar. His eyes about fell out of his head when i told him it took 2 bags to hold it all, and i got change back.

I'm all for free enterprise and people can spend their money as they choose but I've never had a "energy" drink or a Starbucks coffee. Watching the young guys at the sawmill over the years, I think the owner should have provided the dang stuff. They worked a lot harder after sucking one down. I'm naturally hyper and didn't need it. Plus I saved a ton of money.

My favorite is when I have customer come into my shop and tell me how much they need their car but really can't afford the repairs while they have a cigarette in one hand and a dutch bro coffee in the other.

Add on to that $4 or $5 bucks for chew and $8 for smokes. Makes you wonder what people are thinking.

2311idiot.jpg

Your situation is a vivid example of why I stopped taking energy drinks, as they are certainly dangerous for our body and we should not risk it. If I have a lot of things to do, but I don't have the energy, I take kratom capsules and this replaces energy drinks for me. In addition, unlike energy drinks, kratom capsules are only useful and even help with headaches. While after taking energy drinks, I was often attacked by migraines. And I urge everyone to stop drinking these drinks, because it is really dangerous

20 years ago my dad gave me a drink called “red bull” while we were up bow hunting on the manti. He said, “if you start feeling low on energy, drink this can.” Well, I was deep in a canyon and decided to turn around and hunt back to truck before it got dark. Once I realized that I wasn’t gonna make it before dark, I cracked open the can of liquid smarties and pounded it. About 15 minutes later I went into a sprint like I’d never seen. I was feeling great! Until I hit Skyline drive, which was about 1.5 miles past the deadend spur my truck was on. I had to walk down the road in the dark, find the spur and walk back to truck where I found dad waiting.
He asked me what took so long. I told him I woulda been on time had I not took his advice, cracked the red bull and flew past the truck!

He still laughs about that day.

And to this day I haven’t drank one since!

Stupid drinks make you fly and then you crash hard!

Got a friend that is an area manager, of some sort, w/a convience store chain....they removed the prices off the candy bars...it didn't affect sales one bit, in fact, they mighta went up.

I work w/a gal...she never brings a lunch. But, she orders off-a Grub-Hub, EVERY-DAY. Sometimes a Starbucks. That cup starts out about 5 bucks...wait, it is some sort of foo-foo drink w/a bunch of whipped cream. Anyways, suppose it is 5 bucks. Before it gets there, it is probably 10 bucks. Then she throws half of it away as it is so rich that she can't eat it all.

On the other days, she orders from somewheres else...at least 10 buckeroos, if not $15, or close to $20.

Then, she complains about not having any money.

Lol! I cannot stand either of those drinks. I drink a ton of water and when I hunt, I usually take a few gatorades for the electrolytes and sugars since I ain’t much of a sugar dude.

When I am on the road travel back and forth from hunting. I power down one or two of these. I have been laying off the Dew’s lately Bessy. Been drinking more water. According to the doc. I need to drink more water. They are trying to turn me into little John. But I guess they are right. If I want to keep up with these younger hunters. ?? I guess my ELR rig isn’t enough. ?

3BCC3491-6A63-4C95-BA42-69296563D828.jpeg

Drank one of these drinks when I was at spring training a few years ago. Blacked out and don't remember anything. Must of drank like a fish as security ushered me to my room maybe three times during the night.
Next day everyone was telling me what I did and said and did not remember one dang thing.
The stories were bad and I have never drank another one since.
Still nervous to go back to Phoenix wonder if they remember me? LOL

Drank one of these drinks when I was at spring training a few years ago. Blacked out and don't remember anything. Must of drank like a fish as security ushered me to my room maybe three times during the night.
Next day everyone was telling me what I did and said and did not remember one dang thing.

Someone might have slipped you something
You might have gotten violated?

Redbull and vodka will do it.

I don't even want to share what these energy drinks did to me 6 weeks ago but it changed my life for awhile. Don't touch them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom