Enough is Enough, cut em loose!!!

betterlucky

let's go boys, we need to know what we have for tags by this weekend, I want to burn some diesel and burn some rubber scouting

This is driving everyone nuts!!! I think all the "bad" talk we had about G&F is starting to take its toll. I bet they are loving this. I did check my points and saw I gained 1 for deer but had 0 for sheep. Kinda odd!!

Travis,
Did Boskee get to ya? BPs are usually not updated until after the draw results are posted.

RR

Boskee got me good, but I still can't figure whats up with my points! They are still the same, WTF?

A wise man once said,, Relax Grasshopper, good things come to those who are patient... Ah hell, HURRY UP!!! GEEZ!! Lets go people! the masses want to know!

I know from inside information that i got my first choice for fall deer. I'm friggin stoked!!!
I got a bonus point. All my vacation is tied up in my september elk, deer, turkey and mt. lion tags!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
61.gif

OK heres the deal. The draw is complete. This is not a drill.
The ladies who conduct the draw are done except for the "cleanup," Process which i understood as fixing any mistakes so they dont get sued anymore etc etc, at least that is an educated guess.
The office personel in the district offices dont even know if they were drawn yet. The ladies who do the draw are not allowed to say anything until the cleanup is done and the information downloaded into their system. So the only people in the world that know right now are the Ladies in the "drwaing room." period.
So fugitive if you got a tag congrats but it would be wise not to expose your source as they may get into big trouble with their boss. Just my .02.
Im sure we should have information beginning on Friday after offices close, that way they arent fielding phone calls at the offices all day. They will wait until the weekend is over im sure.
Anyways that is the news from the State. Call me what you will but dont call me late for dinner. LOL
Bugler

Still a bunch of BS.. Archery deer guys dont get long to plan. Antelope guys have known for months..And the hunts are at the same time? I can understand the sheep hunts that dont start until Dec. Guess Im missing something.. Maybe they should do the fall hunts in April or May..

Showgun, you make a very good point. I'd hate to draw a premium archery tag that starts way early and have very little time to plan, especially if you live a long ways away! The draw really should be moved up. I know in Wyoming this year they changed the leftover drawings so people could get a tag earlier and have more time to plan for the hunt. Used to be you could get a leftover tag and not know until around the 1st of Aug. and could be bow hunting the 15th! Agreed a bunch of BS. As much as people spend on some hunts the least a person could have is time to plan.

LOL Bugler.

I applied for a bonus point so my inside information was myself.
Was just tryin' to add a little joke onto everyone elses.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
61.gif

My inside connection told me fujitive got a bonus point.
Oh wait, that WAS fujitve.LOLOLOL good one Fuji!

Hope they let them go today, I just found out that I didn't get my antelope tag in MT so I might as well find out I have no tags here in AZ as well. I would hate to be a ##### to my wife and kids for more than just today, LOL, I think I need a HUG

More like 1800 minutes.....They are making it pretty clear that it will be tomorrow around COB. Guess a day now ain't going to make much difference in planning, schedulind, or whatever:)

I signed onto that also, don't know how it works, but all I have got is junk!!

Who thinks today is the day, or is it tommorrow? The winner can say they have "inside sources"! LOL

All I know is for the past two weeks I have done about 10 minutes of work. Doesnt the F and G know this is costing my company money!!

I hate to say it but I got twittered from some dude and it didn't look good to me or my wife!?!

Man this thread is going downhill in a hurry :7 , oh well it's only Andy's thread!! :p

Some guy that is irritated at how long it is talking Fun and Games to post the results, oh, that's everybody!

thanks Travis, I am just here curled up in the fetal position waiting for the AZGFD to rape me of any tags, and rumors here in town say you run a "SPECIAL" sheep camp,lol, that's why guys are checking you out!

Well some at night, and some in fences but mostly the ones with the farmers daughter, little bo, watching over them.

Occasionally, we throw in some desert bighorns to the mix

ok now you got me bugging over the tag and i will have a hard time sleeping tonight - thanks fellas.

jim

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom