Enough snow already

WVHUNTER

Very Active Member
snow.jpg

I have had enough snow for this year, it started snowing in December with two feet and it's been snowing ever since. Our previous record annual snowfall was 101 inches and we passed that last week and it's still snowing every day, haven't had my truck out of four wheel drive in a month.

Same here in NC!
I haven't seen my driveway or my yard since Dec 18th, this is the worst winter I have ever saw here in my lifetime. Come on spring turkey season.

I KNOW THE FEELING, BEEN EXTRA COLD THIS WINTER AND MORE SNOW THAN I NEED. I SPENT 4 HOURS ON THE TRACTOR GRADING THE ROADS BY MY HOUSE TODAY JUST SO WE COULD GET TO THE MAIN HIGHWAY.

Not my photo, I received it in an E-Mail also, but it certainly expresses how I am feeling about the snow. We have about a foot and are expecting another six inches tonight with more tomorrow.

Ransom, why don't you take LESGO54 to Kona for a few weeks? Don't be a plick!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Eel

It's not too late for you if you want to sleep on the couch. I asked Kilo if he was willing to give up his room for you but I don't think I have to say what the answer was. We all leave in 17 days.

Ransom

LOL...Last year when you called Ransom and said 16 foot swells we both thought you were full of chit. Hours later Ransom found himself perched with a death grip to the aft stern blowing chunks. :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ransom, I "lost all my sunglasses" years ago.:)

Eel

Hey WVhunter what part of the state are you in? I have not been back east for a long time. WV is one of the best places on earth

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

>Ransom, I "lost all my sunglasses"
>years ago.:)
>
>Eel
>
>Know guns, know peace, know safety.
>No guns, no peace, no
>safety.

But I did.

Isn't Al Gore from Tennessee? Al says this snow is the result of Global Warming!

You cry babies should listen up!

Slick

LG54, wow that looks cold! I was out in my t-shirt mowing my lawn this afternoon after work. I love the smell of fresh cut grass!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom