Escape to Mex.

C

Couesnut

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-03 AT 05:58AM (MST)[p]Finelly, I have a day off to get my mind & gear ready for Mex.
I've done nothing but work & sleep for 30 days, I'M FRIED!!!
This will be the first time in years that i've headed to Mex. with-out Clients, responsibiltys, duties, & tons of work & worrys.
Just me & my best buds enjoying a hunt together.
This place we are headed to has the potental for me to find that buck of a lifetime i've been searching for. If not, i'll still have a great time....
Adios, Couesnut

Good luck Dave. I hope you take the buck of a lifetime!! I'll tell you, for me hunting is great way to wind down from the stress of everyday life. I'm very intense when I hunt but it is good for the soul. I always return rejuvinated after a few days afield. Take care. Good luck, and... get one for the Sniper!!

Scott

Dave, I hope you really get to "Rest the Mind" and get on a monster. I forgot how long you are gone, but make sure you get back here and give us the whole story on what you shoot, what you saw etc...I am guessing couesnut will kill a Huge one...... Allen Taylor......

Ya, Good Luck Dave...Just let me know if you need someone to carry your pack for ya!.....Adam S.

How are you going to be able to relax while hanging with the Inbred company your going with.
I blew my chance to go with Gates a couple years ago but I think I'm going next year for sure.
Sounds like you guys will have a great hunt. Let us know. cb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom