Even if you helped, New Rifle Added...

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
If you have helped the cause I want to point out that Christensen Arms donated a rifle and winner can pick caliber, also Vortex donated scope rings and scope, not sure which scope yet but cant beat free.
If you dont know what this is: On July 1, in the small community of Blanding we lost 3 young husbands/fathers to an accident. All the money from this raffle will go to these 3 widows. Any help will be appreciated. We will start drawing guns in 2 days, and give a gun away each day. The Christensen Arms gun will be given away at end of the month.
So even if you bought atleast buy one more ticket for this awesome gun.

Awesome donations from great people. Donated again!!! Hope this is collecting some great funds for a great cause at this terrible time. Thanks for all your time and support with this cause.

Helped out. Boy that is tough! I guess it could happen to any of us. Trying to stay out doing our outdoor activities until the last minute before having to get back to work. Prays to the families!

I still have a Christensen Arms gun to giveaway at the end of the month. If you guys have not bought raffle tickets, please do so.

Thank you for doing a great thing to help some families dealing with an unspeakable tragedy. It’s hard to be excited to have won a rifle. But I promise we will think of San Juan county every time we shoot it. And if I can help anything else y’all come up with to support those folks, call or text.
glad someone won that will use the riffle like these guys would have wanted it to, out hunting, good luck to your daughter on her elk hunt, please send me pictures of her success.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom