ever argue with a 13yr old?

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
Anybody ever argue with a 13yr old? I feel as if a preteen has hijacked the account of a fellow member. Now I won't say whose account was hacked and I would hate for any of you to TRI and find whose account I'm talking about. But I'd like to start a fund to begin the investigation and get that 13yr old removed and the old bugger back posting useful and team-spirited things again.

About 10 minutes till this thread is nuked!

Don't know about a 13 year old?

But I have Experience Arguing with a F'N Rock,I mean dude!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

I often contemplate the effectiveness of a fly strip. All the flies can see their friends stuck to it and yet they fly as fast as they can to it and stick their face straight into it.

If natural selection was real they would have ceased working years ago. But they are just as effective today.

I wanted to learn something about a couple of people and instead got to see much more than I planned. Thank you

Natural selection is real, but most people reproduce young which limits selection pressure. It worked out well for Tri.

>I often contemplate the effectiveness of
>a fly strip. All
>the flies can see their
>friends stuck to it and
>yet they fly as fast
>as they can to it
>and stick their face straight
>into it.
>
>If natural selection was real they
>would have ceased working years
>ago. But they are
>just as effective today.
>
>I wanted to learn something about
>a couple of people and
>instead got to see much
>more than I planned.
>Thank you

Don't make this thread about you. You've ruined enough threads so far. Don't go away mad... just go away.

From now on when I'm in need of assistance I'm calling a thug because law enforcement has become the new aristocracy probably with Nobel Titles and all.

2311idiot.jpg

>
>From now on when I'm in
>need of assistance I'm calling
>a thug because law enforcement
>has become the new aristocracy
>probably with Nobel Titles and
>all.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Or could possibly call a taxidermist with way too much time on his hands. Seems to have the answer for everything.

Makes you wonder if Tristate complained about the other thread because he was taking so much heat from everyone.

RELH

>Makes you wonder if Tristate complained
>about the other thread because
>he was taking so much
>heat from everyone.
RELH

Who knows because he takes a lot of heat from everyone every time he makes a post about most anything on any Forum!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom