Every single person in CO…

I can’t argue. I have all that stuff -plus some. I have a KTM that I just haul around in the back of the truck. :)

Red Rocks is about 15 min from where my kids are being indoctrinated. It’s on my bucket list to go to a String Cheese Incident show there. :cool:

@Deercy didn’t even watch the video. He’s one of those guys for sure ??. Look at the time stamp of his reply and the length of the video. Hurt feelers report coming no doubt..
Watched it long before you posted it. Wife showed it to me. I'm a little sensitive according to my friends in Nebraska. Just sick of pulling up to a lake or a place in some states and feeling like I need to change my plates.

Watched it long before you posted it. Wife showed it to me. I'm a little sensitive according to my friends in Nebraska. Just sick of pulling up to a lake or a place in some states and feeling like I need to change my plates.
I know a few snowflakes. F what people think of you, just pound it!

Then there's this.

joke.jpg

Yep if it's not the wolves it's the Caliies that want to change Colorado into the same mess that they left. I read a post on Fish Explorer that describes Chatfield Res.....now pretty much like Cali. Another post was celebrating the wolves saying that they were looking forward to seeing them more than just once or twice a year....yeah, right, bet they have never seen one period nor will they in the future. This dream reminds me of some of the other "dreams" some are having about the future of our country. MY RANT for the week !

I just got back from town. “Ride The Rockies” is in town.?‍?. The only thing worse was when the rainbow people came. Took a couple years to run all them off.

Colorado is a special place.
Ohhhhh, thanks for the memories! Going up on the Grand Mesa back 1998/99 when we came upon the "Ride The Rockies" crowd. Sure did wish I had a 5 gallon bucket full of water balloons! Or a willow switch! They were supposed to ride single file and yield to traffic. :mad::mad::mad: Nobody told me that they do, in fact, own the whole damn road. Just ask them!

Ohhhhh, thanks for the memories! Going up on the Grand Mesa back 1998/99 when we came upon the "Ride The Rockies" crowd. Sure did wish I had a 5 gallon bucket full of water balloons! Or a willow switch! They were supposed to ride single file and yield to traffic. :mad::mad::mad: Nobody told me that they do, in fact, own the whole damn road. Just ask them!
Yup, darn near impossible to get around when these “bike races” are passing thru. What I really like is that they each have a support car. When you add in all the organizer vehicles, state bulls maintaing order, and jeep pulling motorhomes looking for a mountain pass to get stuck on, you just as well stay home.

And you should see the mayhem at the salad bars and public showers.o_O I much prefer the lawyers and accountants on their hogs. And their wimmenz sometimes wear azzless chaps.:cool:

I used to work with a guy who did all the bike races. He rode the downhills and his wife gave him a ride to the top of the next. He had a lot of cool pitchers that made it look like he was a badazz though.:ROFLMAO:

Fire extinguisher filled with sugar water or orange juice works great.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom