Everybody run

Sallaberry

Very Active Member
13C35330-2E84-4EF3-BE99-A3F0903813C9.png
DC379033-A8D8-41EE-8BC1-2611526EB22C.png

The deer are dropping my sister-in-law picked this up right in the road on her way to work.

The hills will be crawling with kids in skinny jeans and sneakers. Go pros will be strapped to their heads and voices will echo as they talk into the $900 phone live streaming. Little ***** cars and ebikes will be stuck in the mud at every 2 track going in. Can't wait best time of year.

Hard to fathom how we lose so many fawns, what with real pregnant does being chased around by shed hunters.
Riiight. FYI if you knew anything 1) the does do not have antlers so they are not targeted 2) the bucks with antlers of any size are generally not with the does this time of year.

Here’s how many deer have died as a result of shed hunting: zero.

Prove me wrong.

Riiight. FYI if you knew anything 1) the does do not have antlers so they are not targeted 2) the bucks with antlers of any size are generally not with the does this time of year.

Here’s how many deer have died as a result of shed hunting: zero.

Prove me wrong.
What if they spook the does and they run and trip in a badger hole? Will the footage be captured by Broadside’s trailcam?

The hills will be crawling with kids in skinny jeans and sneakers. Go pros will be strapped to their heads and voices will echo as they talk into the $900 phone live streaming. Little ***** cars and ebikes will be stuck in the mud at every 2 track going in. Can't wait best time of year.
Come on you can’t be YouTube famous if don’t find the big ones, then post the video with some title like “you won’t believe the unreal find?!?”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom