Excavator Help/Ogden Area

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
I'm going to get my front yard tore out and I am going with that rock/desert look with very limited plants and NO grass

Anyone have someone that I could reach out to?

Thanks,

Robb

This one

IMG_4562.jpg

Quick follow-up on the Zero Scaping gig.

Took a pinch longer than expected with hunting season's, a death in the family, the dang rainy weather ect!!

Went with a local guy and he was really good.

Yeah, a corner lot

Robb

IMG_7080.jpg

After the fella's got done the rest was on my shoulders to finish before heading out on another elk hunt .

My contrast stone

IMG_7218.jpg

I found it easier and not as messy to simply use 2--- 5 gallon buckets and wheel them in the wheelbarrow to put around the vases/flowers.

I'm getting about 1/3 of the co$t back in drought rebates via our state and mow strip rebates via the county.

Robb

IMG_7216.jpg

How big is your front yard area? Roughly how much does it cost to do a project like that?

Hawkeye

Looks very nice Robb and much less hassle than grass.
Did you spray any weed treatment once they scraped it all? Any weed fabric laid down?

Let us know next summer how hot your house is and how much extra cost is going into keeping the house cooler. That would be my biggest concern. No shade, no moisture seems to produce more heat on the house. But I dont know.

Thanks for the kind words.

I never had trees in the front for any type shade, in the back I do as that is the hot side of the house west/south facing.

I put a new re-shingle roof on last summer and those new windows with that sun protect shade of color and my Electric bill this hot azz summer never went over $100.00 with my Central Air set @ 72.

As far as the cost goes, I've always been a Nice vs Need/Need vs Nice type guy $$$.

I did put down thick Weed Block fabric over the dirt and under the Lava Rock.

$6k for everything was my actual out of pocket and I ended up selling 1/2 a ton of the contrast stone as I didn't use it but they would only deliver a yard or more.....

I think I have answered all the PM's...

Robb

Here is the link that I used for any rebate'$

Utahwatersavers.com

Double check with any local incentives being offered in your city/county.

I did finish the Mow Strip just recently

$100., if that spent.

Robb

IMG_8140.jpg

Do you have kids? We did our strip and couple years ago and kids can't keep their hands off the rocks. Dragging onto driveway and yard etc.

All my kids are adults and gone now.

Neighbor's kids don't leave WiFi distance from their homes!! haha

Dogs don't chit in it as I guess the rocks hurt their pads?? Plus, no kitties scratch and chit either!

Robb

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom