Excitement

CEG

What’s a tag you drew this year that you’ve wanted for a while and are excited that you finally drew it

I’m excited about all three of the tag I drew this year in different ways. Utah DH deer because I love hunting my home state general deer tags. LE Wasatch archery elk tag because I should get to hunt some bugling bulls with my bow. Colorado unit 66 2nd season deer because I have always wanted to hunt a unit in the Gunnison basin and it took me 11 years to finally get to live that dream. Most of all I will enjoy the time off work and spending time in new places and familiar places creating more memories.

13 year old drew a good WY cow tag, decent coloradobull tag, bad colorado deer tag. All 2nd choice. Wife drew a better than average colorado antelope rifle buck tag. I drew a good Gunnison buck tag; a good nebraska buck tag, and a friend is giving me a good muzzle bull voucher. After the season I'll decide what was best.

My daughter, son-in-law, wife, and I all have antelope tags this year. I’ve always loved hunting antelope, it’s such a laid back type of hunt. Should be a lot of fun with the family.
I’ll be helping my good hunting buddy chase big bulls with a muzzleloader. And I have a fourth season buck tag for 53. Looking forward to some great hunts with great people this year.

What’s a tag you drew this year that you’ve wanted for a while and are excited that you finally drew it
Nevada Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep! Still can’t believe, but I have the tag in hand. If I’m successful in taking a ram, it will be a 3/4 slam. Congratulations to everyone who drew something that got them excited. There are few things that I get as excited about.

Son drew Wyoming 100 elk and will a great hunt. Wife drew a 3rd season Colorado deer this fall with her 18 points and will also be a great time/hunt.
I love this unit, spend a lot of time out there. I have ran into a few nice bulls over the years.

Arizona Desert Sheep!!!! And I wish they would hurry up and post results so I can figure out which unit.

I also drew MT archery Elk, so I'm excited about that as well. Planning for 2 hunts is nerve racking. LOL.

Nevada Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep! Still can’t believe, but I have the tag in hand. If I’m successful in taking a ram, it will be a 3/4 slam. Congratulations to everyone who drew something that got them excited. There are few things that I get as excited about.
What unit?

Scrounged up a cheap 2nd season landowner tag in Colorado! But am extremely excited because I struck out every where else this year

4 tags for me. Looking forward to 3rd season CO mule deer the most. I have a archery antelope tag for a great unit in Oregon, my wife has the rifle tag for the same unit and the season starts right after mine. My last two tags are general Oregon archery elk and a archery deer tag for the unit we chase elk in.

I didn't draw a single tag in 3 different states but my wife drew a decent limited entry muzzy deer tag in Utah

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom