Explain Bess.....

I doubt verry many will actually read the whole article, most will form an opinion from the head line or at the most the opening paragraph.
For the most part the article is full of a lot of dribble.
Talking about fourth graders sending letters to the Chinese leader XI, individual state leaders promoting Utah buisnesses to China, and the LDS church working on ties to China to try and get foothold in China.
When was the last time we have read anything from the AP investigating the Biden family and there ties to China's goverment.

I doubt verry many will actually read the whole article, most will form an opinion from the head line or at the most the opening paragraph.
Talking about fourth graders sending letters to the Chinese leader XI, individual state leaders promoting Utah buisnesses to China, and the LDS church working on ties to China to try and get foothold in China.
When was the last time we have read anything from the AP investigating the Biden family and there ties to China's goverment.

You left out the part about the chinese spys in the mormon church. Jiayou!

lol bess...duh

You....as the head mormon china hater.....just waiting for an explanation other than "gullible"....

Well……. I read it, start to finish. Then I re-read it. I read parts of it a third time.

The LDS Church (Mormon) has a goal to spread the message of Christ to the entire world, as do other Christian faith based Churches. As previously closed countries have opened their borders and allowed foreign Churches to share their message with perviously closed societies, Christian based Churches have pursued their mission/goal into these countries, including China.

Lots of businesses have pursued their monetary goal to China as well. For obvious reasons. Communism has stopped them in pursuing their goals either. I would hope Christian Churches am including my own would be more cautious….. This definitely bothers me.

Has China with it’s mission/goal to become the world’s most powerful country, as others have on the past, currently the US, used every conceivable method to infiltrate and leverage every opportunity to use Christian religion values to benefit the countries political ambitions. Apparently the Chinese have no qualms doing it either.

If China believes they can influence US policy through influence at the State level, as a tool to thereby transfer that influence to the Federal level, nothing the Chinese is doing would surprise me in the least. Are some LDS, including its leadership deceivable? Absolutely. Are we naive and gullible, certainly. Are we more so than other Americans. More than some, less than others.

Have the LDS Church’s individual leadership, and some of its members been used by the Chinese Communist government. This article makes a pretty strong case that they have. I base that on other efforts I’ve watched the Chinese make in other States and in Washington DC, so I wouldn’t shock me at all that much if it hasn’t been going on in Utah as well. They are doing the same thing in Australia and New Zealand. And…… it would make sense China would focus its efforts on those that have the greatest influence in Utah, like they do everywhere.

Having said that, I can assure I will be contacting my local Utah House Legislator tonight, asking him to read this AP article and let me know what he knows about what is going on and what’s been done about it. I will get back to you all on his take. I would appreciate if others from Utah would do the same and share the feedback.

I’m not happy about this…… for whatever that and a $1.08 will buy at McDonalds.

That was quick.

Seems like some of them up in the Legislature are aware and responding to some degree.

Let’s hope they stay on top if it.

D66C2247-312E-4AE6-9D81-56F73A97435D.jpeg

Lumpy Needs To Be BOSS HOG Over The Entire Big Game Herds & Management!

Shhitt Would Start Being Changed For The Better!

But Niller & hawky & Just About Everybody-else Wouldn't Like It!

TOUGH-TITTY!

I would not nominated Lumpy for President but diffently he should get the Monster Muleys Ambassador award.

The same people selling out our country are same people talking **** about it and spreading lies on the internet.

Apparently they think no one notices

Screenshot_20230330_061934_Chrome.jpg

I was just going to lament that I wish someone would have warned us about China…….but it looks like I already lamented.

I bet they invented CWD in a lab somewhere in a live animal market so that they could distract all the rednecks with the plummeting mule deer population while they slowly subvert the LDS and take over THE Church.

The freezing copperhead metaphor comes to mind, when it comes to China.

Try as you might, whether it’s ping pong or a LDS Temple, if you think you can “normalize relations with China you better do some homework. Every major world leader for the last 100 years has been sucked into helping China, believing “they” could warm up and save the snake and there by earn its trust, respect and its loyalty. Every time someone has tried they’ve gotten bite, cuz copperheads always do what copperheads always do. Russia, France, US, they all thought “they” could normalize China, every one has gotten setup and used. China is sucking Russia in again, using the Ukraine to win its trust. If you read China’s history you have believe Russia will rue the day. I worry my Church will as well.

This article is a brief history, all be it, it’s written by our side, but take it for what it’s worth.

I was just going to lament that I wish someone would have warned us about China…….but it looks like I already lamented.

I bet they invented CWD in a lab somewhere in a live animal market so that they could distract all the rednecks with the plummeting mule deer population while they slowly subvert the LDS and take over THE Church.

Play with fire, get burned and China is about as hot as it gets. They only know one mission and that's to rule the world. Period!

Not impressed to see any country, religion or organization try to "warm" with China.

Zeke

Right On Zeke!

Brandon's Buddy China!

I JUST PUKED!

Play with fire, get burned and China is about as hot as it gets. They only know one mission and that's to rule the world. Period!

Not impressed to see any country, religion or organization try to "warm" with China.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom