Explain expo tags to a NR?

txhunter58

Long Time Member
Ok, I have never been able to purchase expo hunt raffle tags because I couldn't afford to go there just for that. But am planning to go from Texas to Oakland, Ca on the 22 or 23 of March. Maybe I could make a pit stop at Salt lake and head to the expo? Would probably get to Salt Lake late on the 22nd and be at the expo at 9 am on the 23rd. Then I could fly out to Oakland that afternoon.

Will that work? Show up at 9 am on Saturday, buy my raffle tickets and then not be there for the drawing? Would only cost me a couple hundred extra to what I will already be spending.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-19 AT 05:47PM (MST)[p]According to a link provided on here about the outdoor "expo", March 22 and 23.

But was just notified by PM that THE EXPO with the tags is in 2 weeks (Feb 14-17). So I am SOL on the tags with my trip. :-(

txhunter58

The Western Hunting and Conservation Expo is in about 2 weeks. That is the expo that has the $5 raffle tags. There is a Big Outdoor expo coming that is advertising 10 liandowner deer tags. Maybe that is the one you are seeing. I'm not sure the dates of that expo off the top of my head.

https://huntexpo.com

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-19 AT 06:06PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys. I am sure it is old info to you guys, but for someone who has never been, a bit confusing. Oh well!

txhunter58

>
>https://huntexpo.com
>
>
4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Hey goofyelk?

You see my Thread a week or so ago?

Hey tx!

I'm sure they'd still take your Money on the 22nd & 23rd!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

fyi, if you look at the Expo $5 raffle tix odds, they are worse than just applying with minimal points! So, you saved a lot of $ by not going. Great show though!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom