EXPO AUCTION!!!

Magically banners popped up on the north end reminding people that off road / trail travel was prohibited. Just happened to be where the big buck was hanging out.

Ask the park rangers, they seem to know for sure. I'd like to know the full story myself, not just what I've been told.

Ask the park rangers, they seem to know for sure. I'd like to know the full story myself, not just what I've been told.
A park ranger told me the whole story in November when I was out there.
He watched filmed and photographed that big ole buck every day and witnessed "said incident".
I will not recite it because it is still all second hand information to me even though he witnessed it.

There's got to be some kind of documentation that something shady went down, otherwise it wouldn't have been brought up. Does the park system have a legal database to look up? Should be public knowledge if there was a citation(s).

When I've requested police reports in the past, I've just called the agency involved and paid a few dollars for the report. It's all public record. Not sure who the controlling agency at AI is though.

Would they send you an email or just tell you over the phone? Be nice to have a hardcopy so people can see it's straight from the horse's mouth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom