Expo results Posted

Works just fine in Firefox browser but not internet explorer or chrome. Also isn't working on my iPhone safari.

Non Resident only sheep tag winners:

April Sayer
Robert Wisdorf
Daniel Simkins
Paul Roubar

I'm on mobile now and its not working. Gotta go make the $$$. I didn't draw chit!

Someone figured out how to post the results on another hunting forum. Isn't it against the rules to post links to other hunting forums??

Well just screen shot my name when you guys see it and post it up for me. Their can't be that many guys in the expo draw with the same first name as mine, right ?

First time I've ever seen this one...pretty sure this fella hasn't built too many websites.

1582301252800.png

ss - if you're telling the truth, it could very likely be that they posted the results without a link from the homepage and you just happened to hit it before they were "ready."

I hope it was not that guy that had the road rage incident last week.
I dont think he has time to post it here.

ss - if you're telling the truth, it could very likely be that they posted the results without a link from the homepage and you just happened to hit it before they were "ready."
Well a lot of people got “lucky” cuz it’s posted on the Arizona hounds men page too

Some little kid got ahold of her crazy uncles phone and is having a great time while she is waiting on the short bus

you guys maybe Don has secretly been saving all of our permit fees all these years and this year he is buying EVERYBODY a tag like when Oprah gave everyone cars

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!

Wait just a damm minute.

I was told RMEF couldn't have those welfare tags because RMEF couldn't handle the IT.

And the SFW site crashed?

PRICELESS!!
Funny you mention that, DNI is getting ready for a briefing about that very subject...

Rumor is, RMEF interfered with the Huntexpo website to prove a point...

SFW/DWR actually sent out a letter to all the groups letting them know that there was a planning meeting and changing the date and time of the results.

Then I called the provo garbage collector and he told me they would wave the rule that you could only draw 1..... I win you knuckleheads lose again.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom