Expo results Posted

CA0556C2-F3A4-422A-9F66-4BDF6DFDAB0C.png

FYI

Do they do their results in Iowa?

The DWR has a "waiting room" during online purchasing.

THE GOVERNMENT CAN HANDLE IT, SFW can't.

I swear to god I've laughed all morning.

They raised 8 million dollars last year. And their server crashes?

Hillary Clinton ran the State Department on a server in a bathroom. And the mighty SFW can't post 200 results.

Oh God please tell me again how they need $3.75 for processing?

They could have gone old school and printed them off, hung them on a board(flat brimmers this is how it was done). Then Bess could take pics and post them.

Seriously. Maybe their inability to post accounting is legit. The Apple II they are using might have chewed up the floppy they use.

Oh for all that is holy PLEASE AFTER ALL THIS LET A FARRAR WIN A TAG!!!

??????????????????????????????

Blame it on Trump!
True, he's probably got the Russians hacking it to rig it so his son gets a couple tags. Doesn't he know Don would probably just give them the tags without the hack job? ha ha joke. :D Don't know body get sad.

RMEF should steal them. SFW has stolen them for years. RMEF even offered to run the expo with complete public transparency, and give the tag drawing proceeds to the Utah DWR, but no, the DWR awarded the expo to SFW. Somebody is in bed with the DWR and it isn't RMEF!
Really, when did that happen? That’s the first time I’ve heard about that...

Whoever runs their site really is not that smart. Just put the list on the homepage so people are not clicking around tying up resources. Same thing game agencies do when results are out. You will be lucky to see results this week if their IT people are this basic.....

really though - they should stop messing around and post the winners on facebook. We don't want to wait for Kelly to finish feeding the cows before he can come work on the website.

I just got an email saying that I drew an archery antelope tag. Heart about blew out of my chest when I seen the ”you successfully drew a hunting permit in the 2020 Hunt Expo drawing”

really though - they should stop messing around and post the winners on facebook. We don't want to wait for Kelly to finish feeding the cows before he can come work on the website.
Yep, just post them on Instagram instead of a post that says they're working on posting them somewhere else. At least everybody knows the best in the business are working hard to get it right ?

Well if people already received emails and you didnt....there is your answer. So much for the results being posted.....

I got played... I had an email from the Utah Division of Wildlife and got really excited. Nope. Just a reminder to put in for the Utah hunts. So close

Go Daddy.

This is the greatest. Really. I can't tell you how much joy this is bringing me.

Where the hell is Bess? Anyone done a well check today?

Took a has posted 10x as much as Bess today. I hope the little feller is ok.

Perhaps an org that is infamous for its lack of transparency SHOULDN'T post results via email?

Nothing says transparent like a private email.

Still loving this catastrophic clown extravaganza
?????????????

Go Daddy.

This is the greatest. Really. I can't tell you how much joy this is bringing me.

Maybe bess hacked my account...

Somebody Has Gotta Work to Pay for this F'N BS We All Called Fun Last Week/Weekend!

Looks Like quite a Few of You Took The Day Off To Overload & Burn the SFW's Website Down and F'Off on MM all day!

You Gotta PEAY To PLAY!

And Some of us Have to Work To Accomplish that!

I'm CHILLIN a FEW DEWS as We Speak!

I Don't believe the Rant is over quite yet!

Go Daddy.

Somebody Has Gotta Work to Pay for this F'N BS We All Called Fun Last Week/Weekend!

Looks Like quite a Few of You Took The Day Off To Overload & Burn the SFW's Website Down and F'Off on MM all day!

You Gotta PEAY To PLAY!

And Some of us Have to Work To Accomplish that!

I'm CHILLIN a FEW DEWS as We Speak!

I Don't believe the Rant is over quite yet!

Now it feels more like an expo thread....

LOL Hossy!

I Just got this:

Yes we know draw results are due today. Yes we know the website is down.

Please be patient as our amazing team works on getting them posted for you later today. Good luck to everyone!

Can Somebody get ahold of them & Tell them just To Mail the Results to me via USPS!

JUDAS!

It Might be Faster!

Last edited:
Thanks for the email “Sober”. After reviewing it I decided they needed to re-draw! There were a couple of MM guys on there and that just ain’t right! LOL!
In all honesty, we went to the draw on Tuesday to see how it is done. Actually about 5 others from the public showed as well. I didn’t notice any names I recognize. But I just got a call from a buddy who drew a Wasatch archery elk tag and I must not have noticed his name. He got an email about 6:00pm. He’s pretty excited, even though as many of you know it’s a tough hunt. Good luck to those that applied. I would bet the results are up soon or you may get want to check your email! Adam

I am so fuggin’ excited for when this sham known as the expo gets exposed for what it really is. The curtain seems to get pulled back a little further every year. They’ve dangled those tags in front of everyone as a way to sedate them to what’s really going on. “Well I know the whole thing stinks of rotten fish, but I’m going to keep my mouth shut. Because I might win a good tag someday” If this farce took place in any other venue than the hunting world, and in any state other than Utah, it would have gotten blown out of the water years ago. I predict two more years before the whole thing unravels and the people who perpetuate it turn on each other in a circular firing squad.

Man, to be as enthusiastic as you all are. :) Its the hunters version of lining up outside the apple store or black friday or something.

Well, damn.

I take mamma out, hit the rack, wake up only to find fstop made an appearance, and Kelly the IT guy got a hold of the GEEK SQUAD and all is well in the "Serengeti of the West"

Fstop made a good point. $fw didn't wake up Friday morning, fire up the Apple II.
They drew on Tuesday. So they had 3 days to get the old MS DOS rolling.

It would be great if the 50k guys who handed $fw $3.75 for every lotto ticket, for "Administration costs" would wonder LOUDLY what happened. But, like the corner drug dealer, $fw knows everyone will look away if they give "a little taste".

So their website having trouble is now a conspiracy too? Fu*k......I’m Supposed to be up in arms about that?
Guess if that’s where I spent my time, I couldn’t grow my business either. But there again, I couldn’t play the blame game and that’s a conundrum too.

Wyoming’s website has problems
Yearly on the morning and time that their draw results come out.

I give them, and so does every other non resident, a hell of a lot more money than what we give to Utah every single year. Guess we need to go demand answers there too. Good grief Adam Schiff jerold nadler, show your proof.

So their website having trouble is now a conspiracy too? Fu*k......I’m Supposed to be up in arms about that?
Guess if that’s where I spent my time, I couldn’t grow my business either. But there again, I couldn’t play the blame game and that’s a conundrum too.

How long are you staying in business if you screw up pouring walls?

Now compound that by 50,000x..

It's not a conspiracy. 50,000 dudes hired them to do a job.

How many foundations do your customers allow you to screw up? Would they still pay you if you did?

$fw ain't a gov agency. They are a private contractor. Same as you and me. They make a chit ton of money to "administer" the lotto. And they got paid IN FULL, UPFRONT. AND THEY FAILED 100%.

No conspiracy. Just facts.

Last edited:
"AND THEY FAILED 100%."

Uh, no drama queen. I'm pretty sure the draw happened and everyone is getting their tags.

Hossblur, did you actually enter for expo tags?

$fw ain't a gov agency. They are a private contractor. Same as you and me. They make a chit ton of money to "administer" the lotto. And they got paid IN FULL, UPFRONT. AND THEY FAILED 100%.

LMAO, please tell us all how they failed? They said they would have the results posted on the 21st well what do you know the results was posted on the 21st.

Looks like they Delivered 100% of everything they got paid to. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you can make up your own criteria of how they do there business. Looks like full blown Conspiracy to me and no facts.

I'm not even a huge SFW supporter and believe they should have gave the tags to RMEF but your being petty and childish in this post.

How long are you staying in business if you screw up pouring walls?

Now compound that by 50,000x..

It's not a conspiracy. 50,000 dudes hired them to do a job.

How many foundations do your customers allow you to screw up? Would they still pay you if you did?

Hoss please tell me where the huntexpo is in the business of maintaining servers or IT.

Has anyone else notice how off hossburr’s posts get as the years go on? He’s like Jimmys brother chuck on better call Saul. Except hes never been smart enough to be held in such high regard as chuck was.

get help chuck.

I continue to hear corruption. Why don’t all of the so called smart and ethical lawyers that are on this site get together, and hash it out in court. Take SFW to court. Put your money where your mouth is. Take the case pro-bono and get going. What’s the matter? Not confident in your case? (Most likely)

Not confident in your abilities? Not confident that it won’t be seen as the rest of the very small minority see it? Prove the corruption. Get going. I’ll wait.

And hossbore, you’ve already shown time and time again that they’re not ever going to be supported by you. What did they fail to deliver on with the draw results? What should I be so up in arms about?

I don’t have time to nit pick and be upset and pissed off at everything in the world.

Those that do the least and have accomplished the least ***** the most.

Your whole argument that you just laid out makes one suspect that if you’re not on meds, you should be. And if you are on them, you’ve forgotten to take them for a few years.

Dconcrete,

You are echoing what I have been saying for years. Somehow with all this "corruption" a small not for profit company has not been hauled in and prosecuted???? No law suits???? I don't even think anyone has been fired in disgrace. Could it be possible that SFW really isn't that bad of a group of people? Maybe they don't represent some people's views and desires but that doesn't mean they are evil or corrupt.

Hossblur has gotten worse lately. He will start talking about things people said on the forums that they never did and the conspiracy theories are getting more and more ludicrous. I really hope things get better for him and I'm not just trying to be snide or sarcastic. I think he may be having some problems. I do hope he finds some help.

To file a lawsuit you have to have what is called standing. The group that had standing (RMEF) elected to not pursue legal options. Trust me, there were PLENTY of folks willing to give their services on that one. They didn’t want to go that route, and that was their decision.

We can all disagree with it all we want, but it was their choice.

I’m sure there will be other opportunities, and if you think this issue is dead...stay tuned!

Ok. So now we are getting somewhere.

I find it hilarious that this group that had the standing elected not to.

Hmmmm makes me wonder why? If this other group (SFW) is such a detriment to the state and it’s wildlife, and the elk foundation CHOSE not to do something about it, makes ya go hmmmm

Perhaps their suit wasn’t real great?
Perhaps they didn’t want to open up Pandora’s box for themselves?
Perhaps they don’t really care too much about Utah? I mean after all, they haven’t really done a ton in the state of Utah

Can’t be self righteous and then not do something when the opportunities presented themselves. Especially on something as slam dunk as you think it is.

And the elk foundation still attends the expo.

They’ve exposed the expo for how corrupt it is, but they still
Show up and support it.

This whole fantasy is a farce.

You’d hope since 1990,
Somebody would’ve caught them with something. With as much smoke as some of you guys think there is, something would’ve happened by now.

To hear some of you talk, whitey bulger
Ran SFW.

Hoss please tell me where the huntexpo is in the business of maintaining servers or IT.

Has anyone else notice how off hossburr’s posts get as the years go on? He’s like Jimmys brother chuck on better call Saul. Except hes never been smart enough to be held in such high regard as chuck was.

get help chuck.

Try reading once in awhile.

The IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY what won the bid.

It was a major part of their bid.

I know reading is tough, but try it once

The wheels of justice turn slowly. Whitey Bulger is an excellent for instance on that. Look at how long that guy was brazenly committing crimes out in the wide open. This is no different. I promise you it’s going to unravel. All it’s going to take is for one of these guys to get jammed up on something unrelated, and they’ll all start flipping on each other.

And the elk foundation still attends the expo.

They’ve exposed the expo for how corrupt it is, but they still
Show up and support it.

This whole fantasy is a farce.

You’d hope since 1990,
Somebody would’ve caught them with something. With as much smoke as some of you guys think there is, something would’ve happened by now.

To hear some of you talk, whitey bulger
Ran SFW.

You are right. So does BHA. SO does a lot of guys who are whole heartedly opposed to it.

BHA when I asked them told me they hope to serve as some counter balance.

When I asked other dudes who podcast and you tube the answers were similar. They had sponsors, their sponsors have to sell merchandise to stay in business. 50k dudes is an possible revenue source.

None of which has to do with SFW. All of which has to do with those tags.

Any of you notice the emails came from the DWR?

SO. The DWR gives the tags. The DWR advertises them. The DWR MANS the booths. The DWR donates The conference room for the draw. The DWR IT guys check The draw coding.The DWR had to alerted those that drew via DWR email. And I'm betting the DWR IT guys helped fix the issue.

What did SFW do for $3.75 per ticket?

I know DC like to yap. So what did SFW do for YOUR money DC? Im sure you handed them a pile of cash. For what? I know the answer. Do you? And it ain't conservation.

The DWR did the work, paid the employees, posted the results. And did it with $1.25, per ticket.

Call me all the names you want. But show me where im wrong.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom