Expo tags are posted!!

Heidi Latham killed it again! ;-)

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

Hey booty!

I Already know I Didn't Draw anything through the EXPO!

But when I seen these same names.....................!:D

>Elkassass,
>
>Do you're saying you didn't apply?
>
>
>The wife was looking for the
>Ol Cat at the expo.
>

If She was there Saturday I'm gonna be Mad!

No,I'M Not sayin I Didn't Apply!

I Applied & Found out 2 Days ago I Didn't Draw anything!

Talked a buddy into coming up from out of state. He pulled and Wasatch Elk. Looks like he'll be headed back to UT! The fall is starting to fill up!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-18 AT 11:10PM (MST)[p]Muley73, did you draw or is that another Cody Christensen with the same name? Have you ever been lucky enough to be drawn before?

Grizzly

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-18 AT 11:19PM (MST)[p]Won't know until I get the email. There's lots of us in Utah. No I have never drawn a tag at the Expo. Hell I have only drawn 4 LE tags total in Utah in my life. 2 deer an elk and a Lope

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-18
>AT 11:19?PM (MST)

>
>Won't know until I get the
>email. There's lots of
>us in Utah. No
>I have never drawn a
>tag at the Expo.
>Hell I have only drawn
>4 LE tags total
>in Utah in my life.
>2 deer an elk and
>a Lope

You think there's another person with your same name...that also lives in Santaquin? Highly improbable.

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-18
>AT 11:19?PM (MST)

>
>Won't know until I get the
>email. There's lots of
>us in Utah. No
>I have never drawn a
>tag at the Expo.
>Hell I have only drawn
>4 LE tags total
>in Utah in my life.
>2 deer an elk and
>a Lope

That would be cool if you did. Good luck.

Grizzly

I just moved from Nibley UT, had another person with the same name, even the same middle initial that lived 2 blocks from me. Lived in Ogden during college, had 2 living within a mile of me there. If you look in the white pages I believe there is over 50 in Utah. Soooo I'll wait for the email then I'll know. I'm hopeful for sure!!!

Vanilla,
I've played the Point game for 30 years. If you're willing to take archery and lesser units you can pull a few. ;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom