Expo Vendor Update

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
I came across this Vendor down at the Expo this year and I decided to make a purchase of their product for my 2020 JP Gladiator.

Local company and I try to support our local guys/gals business.

Robb

IMG_7893.jpg

Starting to look nice already

They fit so tight and snug that 2 people would have been a pinch easier on installing

IMG_8081.jpg

Thanks

I've been axed if I have any pix not in the garage @ 0300! haha

Graveyard shift for years, hangover, as I do get a lot done overnight.

Robb

IMG_8104.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Robb,
Are you getting a commission?
Impressive my friend and a good warning for anyone considering road rage in your direction!:oops:

No Sir, no $$ for posting this, like most of my threads, I share for a good reason and to let others know of a good product and local guys/gals.

Thanks--Bessy, I"m putting some Bino's in the Classified in the morning, if they don't sell via Text's.

Robb

PS--I'm up @ RCL next week chasing dumbazz turkeys in the snow it looks like. Swing up for dinner if ya want Chris.

We Up Already?

No Sir, no $$ for posting this, like most of my threads, I share for a good reason and to let others know of a good product and local guys/gals.

Thanks--Bessy, I"m putting some Bino's in the Classified in the morning, if they don't sell via Text's.

Robb

PS--I'm up @ RCL next week chasing dumbazz turkeys in the snow it looks like. Swing up for dinner if ya want Chris.

Thanks for the reach outs on the Bino's, they sold yesterday via text, so the full package is gone-----

So, no need for the Classified.

A Single Parent, buddy of mine, for his daughter as it's her first year she can apply for the Youth Any Bull hunt.

A feel-good type of sale,

Robb

IMG_8114.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom