Extreme Bulls 4

N

northwesthunter

I see that Extreme Bulls 4 can be purchased here on monster mulies site and would highly recommend it. After seeing first hand how much effort and skill it takes Steve and his camera guys to film these hunts with his "over the shoulder filming" it really makes the films that much more enjoyable. There were several setups we had on my hunt where I would look back to see where his cameraman Nevan was, and he was right behind me grinning! There are a lot of great hunts and great footage of some huge bulls on this dvd. Definetely one for the hunting movie collection. nwhunter

Does it look like a lot of unit 10 footage? I'm looking for recent unit 10 vids. I got awesome archery bulls 2 with Patterson's bull.

LAST EDITED ON May-15-07 AT 02:02PM (MST)[p]Not too much of extreme Bull 4 is in unit 10 I think maybe one hunt don't know for sure, but if you don't have extreme bulls 3 then I'd get that one. There's alteast 4 hunts on that one that is from 10. But back to extreme bulls 4 it is well worth watching. I've seen all the videos in the extreme bulls series and this one is my favorite. There is a ton of animal footage in this one and the quality of the footage is great. The only thing that was not as good as the previous extreme bull videos is the camera had a bad angle on alot of the kills. With that being said I still think its the best one. Having a lot a kill shots dosen't always make a great video.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom